3 Easy Breakfasts You Can Make In A Mug
Here's what you need:
- Four Tbsp. flour
- Two tbsp granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp baking powder (a ½ of a ¼ tsp)
- 1/16 tsp baking soda (a ¼ of a ¼ tsp)
- Three tbsp milk
- One tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 fresh blueberries
1) Mix everything listed in muffin ingredients except blueberries into a microwave safe mug with a small whisk. Drop blueberries in, spreading them out.
2) Microwave for 1 minute or until firm in the center of the cake (timing is based on a 1200W microwave)
Banana Cinnamon Cake
- Two Tbsp. applesauce (or mashed banana)
- One Tbsp. vegetable oil (any flavorless oil)
- Two Tbsps milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Five Tbsp. flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp light-brown sugar
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
1) Combine all ingredients in a mug then whisk together with a fork until combined and nearly smooth.
2) Microwave mixture on high power for 1 minute then check cake for doneness. If it is not fully cooked microwave for an additional 15 seconds. (timing is based on a 1200W microwave)
- Two eggs
- Two Tbsp. Milk
- One scallion/ green onion chopped
- One tsp Parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Diced tomatoes
1) Add eggs to mug and whisk together with a fork
2) Add parsley, scallions, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are completely mixed together.
3) Microwave for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
4) Cook for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are set.
5) (Optional) Top with a sprinkle scallions, salt and pepper.