1. Buffy kicks off the episode by punching a basic white boy in the face.
2. For everyone sick of Riley, Angel shows up lurking in the bushes.
3. Buffy and that HAT.
4. Xander and those MUSCLES.
5. Anya talking about wanting to have sex with those muscles.
6. Willow breaking down the fact that Thanksgiving is about the patriarchy.
7. Xander falling into an ancient Native American burial ground because of course he does.
8. Buffy and the rest of the Scoobies launching their very first Friendsgiving.
9. The ghost of a vengeful Native American killing this woman with the unfortunate streaked hair and a body wave.
10. Riley showing up for -- no reason at all, really, let's move on.
11. Willow thinking Angel is evil again when he grabs her out of nowhere to help him save Buffy.
12. Harmony telling Spike that they're no longer fuck buddies and her goodies stay in the jar.
13. Buffy doing some holy rolling with the Chumash warrior in a church.
14. Animorphing into CROWS.
15. Buffy discovering that last minute Thanksgiving shopping is NOT THE MOVE.
16. Giles getting educated that "Indians" is an outdated term and he should say "Native Americans."
17. Willow showing up to Thanksgiving with a bunch of damn books.
18. Xander getting magical syphilis.
19. Spike (implanted with a chip to keep him from biting humans) showing up to beg Buffy and his friends for Thanksgiving shelter.
20. 50 Shades of Spike
21. Buffy turning into an obsessive millennial who is NOT GOING TO HAVE HER EVENT RUINED.
Girl, this is PRE-Instagram you need some chill.