1. Space Goth + The 1990s = Space Goths Go to the Mall
They're like, totally spacey. Leave them alone.
2. Psychological Thriller + Puppies = The Dogs Who Knew Too Much
Buddy? Max? Bailey? Whodunnit? No one knows. You’ll never expect who’s really in charge of the biggest bone heist in the world, or the reason behind it.
3. Alien Invasion + Scientific Romance = Weird Science Attacks
Who doesn’t want to see a hot alien babe fall in love with the one and only scientist who was wacky enough to believe in her existence?
4. Werewolf + Steampunk = A Werewolf in the City of Lost Children
Picture it: Werewolves dressed up in top hats and monocles, howling at the moon... and gears. Lots and lots of gears.
5. Vampires + Cops = Interview with a Cop Vampire
There’s no one better at working the night shift than vampires. Death row? More like un-death row.
6. Spaghetti Western + Elves = Man with the Golden Wings
Subtitled in Italian and Elvish languages, of course.
7. Clowns + Magic = Bozo's Prestige
Some might argue that clowns already have the greatest superpower of all: laughter. But what if they could do other things too? Like use magic to make people laugh forever and then harness that laughter to generate a giant bomb that could possibly blow up the moon?!
8. Zombies + Mutants = Dawn of the Different
This is the stuff that nightmares are made of. Ya know what could stop a zombie that had the power of telekinesis? NOTHING. THAT’S WHAT.
9. Time Travel + Dolphins = Seatime Continuum
Using the power of echolocation and time travel, a group of dolphins must stick together and save the world (from some magical clowns, perhaps?).
10. Defunct Witches + Action = Die Hard with Spells
Down-on-their-luck witches have to fight for what they believe in in order to get their powers back. It's not going to be easy, but then again, nothing worth fighting for really is.