Baked Apple Chips And Caramel Yogurt Dip
Snack on these baked apple chips and caramel yogurt dip during your next movie night with #Incredibles2! Now on Digital, @MoviesAnywhere & Blu-ray: http://di.sn/6008DIJx4
Baked Apple Chips
2 Granny Smith apples
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Caramel Yogurt Dip
1 cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 225℉.
2. Thinly slice apples and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss apple slices with honey and cinnamon.
3. Place apple slices in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 90 minutes or until the apples are dry and crispy. Set aside to cool.
5. To prepare the caramel dip, heat coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and bubbly, about 1 minute.
6. Pull syrup off the heat. Pour syrup over yogurt, mix until combined, and chill until ready to serve.