We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. An extra large blanket for when you absolutely *hate* sharing and running out of fabric to keep yourself cozy on the couch. This blanket is a whopping 10 FEET by 10 FEET. Like what?!
I originally had this blanket in brown and my sister-in-law loved it so much she kept it to herself. So, I ended up getting it again in the Camel color and I am truly obsessed. It really is absolutely enormous! It covers both me and my husband with extra blanket in between. It is *SO* freaking cozy and soft. Also, because there's so much fabric, it's kind of heavy, which is great as a weighted blanket! By the way, one of our cats threw up on it, and I was super stressed about putting it in the washer, but it fit perfectly and washed with no problem!
Big Blanket Co is a small business that specializes in, you guessed it, selling the world's biggest blanket!
Promising review: "I got this for my husband who is always cold and always complains about our small throw blankets. When I say this thing can easily, and with blanket to spare, cover my entire sprawled out family of 5, that’s no exaggeration! It’s also SUPER soft and cozy. One thing to note is it is VERY heavy - as in I have trouble picking it all up and folding it is a challenge. Lol but I hardly fold it anyway and being that large and cozy it can’t be light, so I don’t have a problem with it. 10/10 would recommend and such a great gift!" —Andrea Gray
Get it from Amazon for $149+ (available in 16 colors).
2. An oversized turtleneck sweater dress you can cinch at the waist with a stylish belt, or keep loosey-goosey for when you want a more oversized flow.
Promising review: "So I sized up just because I wanted a cozy fit. When I tell you it’s the warmest thing I own it is the warmest thing I own. The material appears thin but it withheld all my body heat and kept me warm which I did not expect. It’s a bit chunky which is also fine. But definitely soft and homey." —Jen Riv
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 16 colors).
3. A pair of windproof thermal gloves to step outside on the briskest of days in peace (and warmth) knowing you won't have trouble using your phone and taking cute winter selfies.
Promising review: "So far I have used these gloves for winter hiking, snow-shoeing, and snowmobiling. They've been able to handle everything I've asked them to handle, and they've kept my hands dry, warm, and protected from the wind (even in the high winds while going +40 MPH on the snowmobile). I don't feel like they've necessarily designed for getting snow and moisture over them all the time, but they've done a great job of keeping out small amounts of snow and moisture I've encountered with them (including while digging/lifting out stuck snowmobiles). Overall I would 100% recommend them. Great product for a great price." —Derek M. Gless
Get it from Amazon for $16.98+ (available in sizes M–XL).
4. A car seat warmer and massager for those days when your car is taking ~forever~ to warm up and the traffic jam is not getting any better.
It has six vibration modes and two heat levels.
Promising review: "It works fine. I love how soft and comfy it is. It is a memory foam so it feels amazing. One more thing I like is that it can be plug-in to your car and perfect for long drives. Warning: this is not your typical massager that you see. It does not give you the tapping or rolling or kneading kind of feel. It gives you lots of vibrations though from head to your thighs." —Moonlight
Get it from Amazon for $55.97 (available in two colors).
5. Square-toe boots guaranteed to become one of your new favorite pairs of boots to wear in the fall and winter. They're sleek, chic, and give juuust enough height that you feel tall and mighty without compromising support.
Promising review: "Very comfy and great looking boots! Just like the picture. The heel height makes me taller but isn’t too steep to walk naturally in. Zipper is smooth to pull up and it stays up and doesn’t creep down over time. Overall very happy with this purchase." —Rebecca Henry
Get them from Amazon for $69.90+ (available in sizes 5–13 and five colors).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Try Before You Buy, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
6. A pair of fleece-lined faux leather leggings so you can add just a smidge more warmth to your fall and winter looks as the temperatures continue to drop.
Promising review: "I purchased these faux leather leggings during a late-night Amazon shopping spree. They don't look faux at all, are well-made, and I receive compliments on them every time I wear them. They are also extremely comfortable and fit like a second skin. They are super warm so I probably would not wear in warmer weather but are perfect for the fall and winter. They shape well and stay put! There is no rolling or slipping down with these babies. Put them on and they are going to stay where you put them. I love them!" —Kelly C. Albanese
Get them from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in sizes XS–4XL, regular and tall lengths, and in six styles).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Try Before You Buy, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
7. A blanket scarf that'll keep your neck nice and warm *and* works great as an impromptu mini blanket or shawl if it's an extra chilly day!
Promising review: "This is a lot nicer than I thought it would be: It's really really soft and, because it's so big, it's warm, too, if you wrap it around your neck a few times. It's also really versatile: The first time I wore it I ended up using it as a blanket. I wear it nearly every day and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. I might get another one (or two). Love this thing." —madison
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 36 styles).
8. A personal heater so you stay warm and toasty in the office because that *one* coworker just absolutely needs to set the AC at 62 degrees. It's cold, Susan!
Promising review: "We did some fall camping this year, and these little heaters kept us nice and toasty. We got two for our twelve person tent. I think three heaters would’ve probably have made the temperature just right, to the point where we wouldn’t have to layer our clothes. They are light weight and small enough where they don’t take up a lot of space. Also, they cool down quickly when you turn them off. Great product!" —WIShopper
Get it from Amazon for $25.20+ (available in four colors and four styles).
9. A pair of cozy ear muffs that not only will keep your ears *so* warm on your way to work, but you'll look so dang cute doing it.
I got these in white and I absolutely LOVE wearing them during those extra crispy fall nights here in New England. They're also perfect for winter, of course!
Promising review: "So cozy and comfortable!! They’re exceptionally soft, and they fold up for easy storage! I love them so much. Highly recommend!!" —MS
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in five colors).
10. A beanie with a faux-fur pom so you can keep your head and ears toasty warm while looking like an absolute winter icon.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with my pom beanie! It's so cute and literally goes with everything I'm wearing this season! It's also thick and will definitely keep my head warm! I love that the pom is also removable. I still can't get over that this hat is less that $15. I will purchase this beanie again in more colors!" —samantha
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in 32 styles).
11. A rechargeable hand warmer to keep your hands warm when gloves just don't cut it. When you're walking to work or running errands, the cold temperature will only get worse and this will keep those fingers from getting numb.
It has three levels of temperatures: 95–107 degrees F, 104–118 degrees F, and 118–131 degrees F.
Promising reviews: "Very useful! I use this on slow days during work when I have to wait for customers to walk in and it’s cold inside. Always have it on me during fall/winter season." —Deissy
"This hand warmer is amazing! My hands are constantly cold and I've tried all sorts of products to help keep them warm but nothing has worked until now. I charge the hand warmer every night with a standard USB charger and the next day, I have hours of warmth. The three temperature settings are very helpful. I use the highest setting when I'm outdoors for long periods of time and the lower settings when I'm indoors (e.g. sitting at my desk or in a cold movie theater). I've already given hand warmers as gifts to several cold-handed friends and family members and they're loving it as well." —RK
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in 10 colors and packs of two).
12. A highly rated down jacket with a lining so warm, you'll wonder how you spent winters in the North without it. It also has a *ridiculous* amount of pockets!
SO many of us on the BuzzFeed Shopping team, including me, own and absolutely love this coat!
Promising review: "SO WARM. So stylish! I am so in love with this coat. It seems very well put together and heavy and sturdy. I am usually a size L/XL in everything and the large fits perfectly with the zippers up on the sides. It gets a bit narrow around the hips but it's adjustable so it's fine! Absolutely love this coat ❤️" —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in sizes 2XS–5XL and 13 styles).
13. A top-selling supremely soft plush fleece blanket reviewers are calling the *best* blanket they've ever had! And for that price? Unfathomable!
Promising reviews: "I absolutely love this blanket. It's soft, lightweight and so cozy that I went and bought two more!" —kateinfl
"BEST Blanket EVER!!! I am a blanket hoarder and buy blankets often. This is the best microfiber blanket that I have owned. It is silly soft and very lightweight but still keeps you warm without making you too hot. The king size is generously large enough for my husband and I to share without tugging from side to side. My son loved it so much that I had to buy him one too :) This is the ONLY blanket I will buy from now on!!!" —Stacey Read
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in seven sizes and 13 colors).
14. A pair of fleece-lined jeggings so you can keep wearing jeans in the winter, but get a smidge more warmth than your typical skinnies.
Promising review: "Quality is fantastic. Fits exactly to size indicated. I'm always cold, and I'm in love with these jeans. Not bulky...in fact, they look fantastic on. I've bought five different pairs in various styles and colors." —Debbie L Morawski
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–5XL and 44 colors).
15. A pair of waterproof Lace-up Sorel booties perfect for when you want to keep your feet toasty warm rain or snow, but don't want to commit to longer boots.
Promising review: "These boots are made so well! They are unbelievably comfortable; there is no need to break them in. The first day wearing them I stood for several hours and had no trouble at all. These are by far my favorite boots. I will be getting more." —Lisakay
Get them from Amazon for $95+ (available in sizes 5–11 and six colors).
16. Toe warmers because if there's one thing that makes winter not so fun, it's having cold little toes.
Warmer heats up in 15–30 minutes.
Promising review: "I have severe Raynaud's in both my hands and feet. I can usually get hands warm with external devices I've purchased, but my feet were SOL because of the shoe thing. I've found these to be just what I needed, gentle warmth when enclosed in a shoe. I've tried using them only when I was going to be needing them for the full eight hours (didn't want to pay for something to throw out after only a few hours) but feet told me to use them anyway. HAPPY to report that after removing them after only a short time and putting them in an air-sealed bag (while wrapped up in thick socks) they again were warm when I gave them a few minutes in the open air before placing them in my shoes again. The only drawback for using them a second time like that was that they didn't stick quite so well, but with a regular, closed shoe, they didn't move. So, if you're on the fence because you will only need them for a short time each day, try doing what I did and reuse them. They were well worth the price no matter what." —Book Diva
Get a box of 40 from Amazon for $32.89.
17. A window insulator kit to keep the heat you had to turn on as soon as the season changed from escaping your home (and costing you $$$). This nifty plastic film shrinks to seal out drafts in your windows and looks crystal clear so you can still see through them. Plus it lets the little sun we get this time of year shine through.
Promising reviews: "A must-have for an old drafty house in Maine. It is a fall ritual around our house, before turning the heat on, that all the windows need plastic. The Duck Brand kits are right for our house; we can do eight windows with one box." —Leave me alone
"After having used a hardware store's brand of this for years and dreading the install every year, I purchased Duck Brand this fall, and can't believe how much easier it was to install! This is thicker than what I used before, and the tape stuck so much better! Also, the film is really good and clear. It's a good idea to use an alcohol wipe before you install the tape, and then press it down really well (I let it sit for a while, too) before pulling off the tape liner. I did three windows by myself in just over an hour. Very pleased with this brand and will buy it again next year for sure! I'm very pleased." —Trillion
Get a five-window kit from Amazon for $20 (available for three or 10 windows).
18. And a nifty draft stopper you can peel and stick underneath your door to *really* keep the heat in your home this fall and winter. Draft-be-gone!
You can cut the pieces to fit your door too!
Promising review: "Love this! Our new home has an older door from the '50s. Its sealant is gone but anything we've tried to do makes it impossible to shut the door. This purchase has saved us so far this fall and we are hoping it helps a lot this winter keeping the draft put under the door (as well as our neighborhood spiders trying to creep in)." —karissa
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
19. Tights adorned with golden snowflakes because is it even winter if you're not wearing something festive and cute to go with your outfits?
20. Fleece-lined leggings that'll keep your legs toasty warm all season while allowing you to continue wearing the only pants that truly matter: leggings.
Promising review: "I bought these for a trip to Iceland and wore them almost everyday! The fit was comfortable (not too tight) and the fleece lining added an extra layer for cooler temps. These are now my go-to leggings for fall and winter walks and hikes." —Lynn B.
Get it from Amazon for $23.10+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 14 colors).
21. Or fleece-lined tights so you can continue wearing your favorite skirts and dresses while staying cozy warm all fall and winter-long.
Pro tip: Usually these tights are not close enough to your skin tone, so if you wear sheer tights over them, it really looks like you're only wearing the sheer tights over your skin! It keeps you warm and you don't look too over dressed with dark tights.
Promising review: "I plan to wear them in the fall/winter under some sheer black tights and shorts (to keep me warm.) I like that the footie is included and they aren't just leggings, because then they would ride up. " —Amanda
"I love these leggings, they are so soft on your skin, they are great for wearing under a dress in the fall to avoid shivering and goosebumps." —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and seven styles and in two packs).