Hurun India rich list, one of the most popular measure of India’s Financial Leaders released its sixth report on 26 september 2017. The numbers, the facts and the figures are enough to give us a fair idea of our current economy, its flow and its leaders. Every year, Hurun recognizes these successful money makers and classifies them under various categories. The broad categories being: Top 10 Rich List, Top 5 Richest Families, Top 10 Richest NRI, Top 5 Gainers, Top 5 young and self made rich and Top richest self made women in India
Every year, there are new entries, new records, and new conclusions. Some of the noticeable highlights from this list after the most turbulent financial year are:
1. Acharya Balkrishna (45), CEO of Patanjali is now officially part of India Rich List Top 10 with his company having a turnover of INR 10,561 crore in 2016-2017
2. Mumbai tops for being home to the most richest with Delhi being on second position followed by Bangalore.
3. Pharmaceuticals Sector again proves to be the most prospering industry followed by FMCGs.
4. Eklavya Juneja of Mankind Pharma becomes the youngest person on the list at 24 years of age.
5. DLF Chairman Kushal Pal singh tops Hurun real estate rich list with a fortune of 23,460 INR.
6. The most popular category this year was the ‘self made under 40 Category’ with Flipkart’s Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal on the top followed by Divyank Turakhia of Media.net. The category also welcomed Pay ™’s CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma
7. Mukesh Ambani’s holding his position on the top of the list tightly is said to cross the the GDP of his birth country Yemen.
These were some of the highlights from the list clearly showing the bend of market towards some particular industries and upcoming trends in the market & how much money potential they are carrying. Wait for another revolution around the sun to see if the table turn next year or the leaders stick to their places.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!