1. Enjoy flavour-packed, buttery-bunned burgers together on Kite Beach at SALT.
2. Reserve a table for two at PLAY Restaurant & Lounge for their AED300 ~Medditerassian~ "Summer PLAY Date" menu.
3. Sip a cup of hot "mushroom chai" at Tresind, followed by some amazing modern takes on Indian cuisine.
4. Start your day at at Kitchen6 with a breakfast buffet you'll always remember.
5. If it's a late night date, drop by Zaroob for some wholesome 24-hour Lebanese noms and a lovely Arabian ~pop-arty~ ambience.
6. Try a sushi or ramen burger, and a variety of delectable shakes at Yakitate.
7. Cool off at truck art themed Billo Ice Cream for some incredible South Asian desserts and street food.
Personal recommendation: Their rose ice cream.
8. Head on over to Moylo's Burgers for some of the juiciest burgers you can find in Dubai.
9. Have some hotpot fun and make your custom soup at Kiroran for a super affordable price.
Personal recommendation: Get the mushroom stock soup bowl as a base, and don't forget to add peanut butter sauce.
10. Experience Peruvian flavours together at LIMA Dubai.
11. Share some Nepalese-Japanese fusion goodness at Moshi.
Personal recommendation: The sushi lover platter, and all of their momo flavours.
12. And chill out at Unicorn Vibes for stunning ice creams and shakes.
Personal recommendations: THEY HAVE LITERAL UNICORN COLOURED ICE CREAM.