We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey y'all! Brightening creams are amazing, and will definitely work to slowly hydrate and lighten dark circles, but because of some ingredients, you should ABSOLUTELY APPLY SUNSCREEN after rubbing this onto the delicate skin underneath your eyes. If you don't it might irritate the skin underneath, and if you have a darker pigment, you might have some hyperpigmentation because of higher exposure to the sun. Be careful out there skincare babies!
1. Eve Hansen Peptide Eye Gel uses hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to lift and tighten under-eye skin while a mixture of amino acids will brighten dark circles, bringing overall radiance.
2. Kiss Red E Whitening Creme is an effective dark spot corrector that'll moisturize and brighten the sensitive skin underneath your eyes.
3. Queen Bee Naturals Eyelid Creme hydrates, hydrates, hydrates the fine skin underneath your eyes with all-natural ingredients like sesame and avocado oil to nurture dehydrated skin and fine lines.
4. Farfella Eye Cream boosts collagen and elastin while vitamin K reinforces the capillaries under your beautiful eyes so you won't look so tired throughout the day.
5. Olehenriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream targets dark circles by using collagen and tons of vitamin C to help revive and illuminate your undereyes over time.
6. Ellynzea beauty 24K Gold Under Eye Patches use tons of water and actual nano-active gold to deeply penetrate the skin, providing much-needed hydration to treat puffy eyes that cause dark circles.
7. The Ordinary Caffeine Solution visibly reduces eye contour pigmentation and puffiness with a highly concentrated serum of caffeine and green tea cathechin.
8. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream features a brightning combination of eight peptides, vitamin C, and cucumber extract to brighten dark eye cirlces and firm fine lines and wrinkles. It's also free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance for folks with sensitive skin.
9. CeraVe Eye Repair Cream uses marine and botanical complexes to smooth and brighten the sensitive skin underneath your eyes and replenish ceramides for long-lasting moisture.
10. Baebody Eye Cream is formulated with rosehip oil and essential fatty acids to reduce overall puffiness while a good dose of vitamin C can lighten dark circles over time.
11. Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel improves your eyes' delicate hydration levels with softening ceramides (which are lipids that help form the skin's barrier and help retain moisture) to diminish puffiness and tired eyes without being overly greasy.
12. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream was originally designed to help fade hyperpigmentation on your face, but can also be utilized for reducing dark circles over time.
13. Lily Ana Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer brightens, tightens, and hydrates the sensitive skin around your eyes so you won't have to use concealer to cover anymore.
14. Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream has hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate and brighten your under eyes without causing irritation.
15. Kiss Red E Anti-Aging Eye Cream is a vegan option that uses all-natural ingredients like aloe leaf juice and green leaf tea extracts to treat dark circles and puffiness while remaining cruelty-free!
16. Doppletree Undereye Patches help minimize puffiness and under-eye circles by using collagen and hyaluronic acid to regenerate, moisturize, and lock in hydration for an overall brightening of the skin.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.