1. A rice cooker for getting the perfect, fluffy rice *every* time. Talk about consistency.
2. A slow cookers that'll make even the most disastrous of cooks into a four-star chef. All you have to do is add the ingredients and leave it be!
3. A Betty Crocker cookbook to give you a solid foundation of knowledge... so that you can actually make a decent and edible meal.
4. A set of knives... because food sometimes (a lot of times) needs chopping! They even comes with little covers so you don't accidentally cut yourself when you aren't using them.
5. A good ol' digital meat thermometer that takes the guesswork out of food preparation. Salmonella doesn't sound like a good time. Avoid it.
6. A kitchen scale that's super nifty for setting up proper portions, especially for a recipe that you're trying for the first time.
7. A chopper that'll make the annoying garlic cutting process so much easier.
8. A convenient spreader that makes buttering corn super easy! No more strings in your butter container, win!
9. Silicone spoon rests are perfect for keeping your counters and stove-top clean—sometimes you just don't know where to place your kitchen utensils while you're using them.
10. A pair of extra-long oven mitts for klutzes: they can prevent burns from hot pans.
11. A set of reusable, non-stick cake molds for cooking your cupcakes evenly while looking exceptionally pretty. Maybe you're a baker at heart.
12. Collapsible measuring cups because proper measurements are important for any cook.
13. A set of pot holders so you don't actually hurt yourself while burning whatever it is you're making.
14. A mixing bowl set that has everything you need.
15. A cookbook holder for keeping your recipes upright and easily available while also preventing the inevitable splatter of food on the pages.
16. An apron to protect your clothes because they shouldn't be a casualty to oil stains – they suck. It even gives you cooking tips, which is absolutely incredible.
17. A stainless-steel finger guard to protect your precious fingers from clumsy chopping.
18. A slicer to effortlessly remove avocado pits and divide them into sections, making the process painless. Avocados are so annoying to slice!
19. A handy dandy knife sharpener because dull knives are more likely to cut off fingers than sharp ones. Prevent that.
20. Finally, a sink strainer to catch all of the tiny bits of food in your drain.
Go on and be the cook you were meant to be!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.