1. Who doesn't want a bright, pleasant face? L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer has a perfect combination of moisturizer and highlighter to give your face a baked appearance without any of the work.
2. Bodyography Foundation Primer is a great makeup base that leaves your skin silky smooth to the touch, even after putting tons of product on top.
3. If you were looking for a primer that also can fill in the fine lines of your face without being super heavy, Beauty Shot Face Blur could be the one for you!
4. Babes with oily skin will absolutely love Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer—it minimizes shine so you won't have to blot your face throughout the day!
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer gives you lightweight coverage that can totally handle heavy-ass product without ever sinking into your pores.
6. Sometimes you just need a primer that doesn't even feel like a primer. The Face Shop Velvet Skin Primer has a gel-like texture that glides over the top of you skin for a smooth-ass finish.
7. Shany Perfecting Foundation Primer is infused with Vitamin E so your skin won't feel all cakey and dry by the end of the day.
8. VDL Lumilayer Primer can help reduce the appearance of pores to give you an amazing, photoshopped look!
9. E.l.f. Cosmetics always makes high-quality products that are crazy affordable, and their Mineral Infused Primer is no different. It can combat oily or dry, flaky skin for a long-lasting, natural-looking base.
10. Too Faced Primed and Poreless preps your precious skin for popping bronzer and other powdered makeup!
11. If you massage Laura Mercier Foundation Primer into your skin, it will create an even surface perfect for your beauty blender to do its magic, while treating yourself to a temple massage.
12. If you have really dry skin, Reviva Labs Makeup Primer is infused with aloe vera and cucumber to restore moisture into your pores in order to prevent irritation.
13. Sunscreen is extremely important, and with BareMinerals Tinted primer, you won't have to remember to protect your largest organ!
14. L'Oreal Paris Magic Perfecting Base is a perfect start for your flawless, matte makeup look.
15. NYX Studio Perfect Primer has three colors with distinct functions, one will cover fine lines, the other will brighten dull skin, and the last can reduce the appearance of redness.
16. TimeBalm Face Primer's antioxidants soothe irritated skin before you put any product on so you won't get any breakouts.
17. Youngblood Mineral Foundation is totally translucent and has minerals to aid in protecting your skin from environmental damage because pollution is a thing.
18. Supernatural Tinted Primer can be used as a base for your foundation, or alone to cover dark spots for a more even skin tone.
19. This Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer will make your eye makeup really fucking vibrant without using (and wasting) tons of product!
20. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water is obviously water-based, but it won't aggravate your acne while having makeup to last you through a hot and sweaty night at the club!
21. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, an affordable primer that rivals any high-end option and will have your skin feeling like a baby's butt, while your makeup looks fly-as-hell.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.