We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Galaxy brushes with dense, synthetic bristles that also happen to be soft and safe enough for sensitive skin.
2. Travel-ready stipple brushes that have dual layers of bristles to really set your liquid foundation evenly on your face.
3. Unicorn brushes with pink bristles that absolutely don't shed, no matter how many times you wash them.
4. Silky, cruelty-free brushes specifically made to contour your face to RuPaul heaven. They even have labels so you know what each brush is for!
7. A 24-piece set of hypoallergenic brushes with sturdy oak handles to get a better application of your blush, foundation, and highlighter.
8. A flat-top powder brush to help you build up coverage of your setting powder, especially for baking.
9. Rounded brushes for a streak-free finish after applying your cream or liquid makeup, since the bristles will literally glide over your skin!
10. An angled eyeliner brush made with anti-bacterial bristles so your lines can be as straight as any x-intercept.
11. A foundation brush that has firm, broad bristles to evenly apply a base that'll definitely be Instagram-worthy.
12. A shed-resistant brush with a special tapered tip, making it easier than ever to highlight and sculpt your makeup however you choose!
13. An angled contour brush to use with both wet and dry products, so you can achieve the dopest smokey eye around.
15. Vegan brushes with synthetic hair and a cute-ass carrying pouch to remove all the guilt from glamming the fuck up.
16. A tapered brushes set that includes the most popular and often used brushes you can mix and match. Great for the budding makeup artist!
You're so fucking beautiful, it's true!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.