We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Emo checkered Vans to take you back to the time when Fall Out Boy dominated your music playlist.
2. Sperry Seacoasts, because boat fashion still counts even if you're on land.
3. Vans Authentics that'll really give you a skateboarder vibe without ever stepping on a board.
4. Black Superdry lace-ups with pink trim for sugar, spice, and everything nice.
5. Peach Old Skools to add a bit of color to your drab, monochrome wardrobe.
6. Theory slip-ons embellished with goldfish because that's the only way you'll ever take good care of a fish, let's be real.
7. Reliable Adidas Gazelles to bring the passion of soccer into everyday life. They even have removable insoles so you can wash em' when they get too funky.
8. Classic Nike Royales that are definitely durable AF, which means you won't be buying another pair any time soon.
9. Pony Topstars with bouncy rubber soles for when you wanna be too cool for school!
10. Pink plaid sneakers, because you absolutely love a well-placed pattern.
11. Canvas shoes that are totally breathable, which is absolutely perfect for anyone whose feet sweat like no tomorrow.
12. Emoji Movie sneakers because who doesn't want a huge shit symbol on their shoes?
13. Elastic sporty shoes with drawstrings so you can probably take a nice, relaxing run in without getting a foot cramp.
14. Low-top Chuck All Stars so you can live out your really cool, hipster dreams.
15. Black mesh sneakers for when you really just need to get up and go.
16. Cheerful slip-ons that can literally go with everything because chambray is truly a chameleon fabric.
17. Platform lace-up sneakers to give you the height you've been waiting your whole life for.
18. Timeless Puma Classics your father probably wore if he was groovy AF.
19. Doc Marten high-tops with a comfy rubber sole and breathable fabric so you can take a break from your punk boots without straying from your aesthetic.
20. Millennial pink sneakers that have just the right amount of pastel.
21. Cool galaxy high-tops with a light-weight design aliens will want to travel through space and time for.
22. Vintage-style shell tops that'll sate your craving for all things old and amazing made new again.
23. Camouflage sneaks great for that athleisure life you're living. I mean, at any time you might break into a run!
24. Eccentric chevron sneakers to show everyone that you're literally a fucking unicorn.
25. Reebok Lifestyles so you can tell your friends that they're definitely not as hip as you are.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.