23 Ridiculously Cool Things You Can Get At OpenSky Right Now
One-stop shopping for the coolest products you didn't know you needed.
In case you didn't know, OpenSky is your next one-stop shop to find the coolest products you need ASAP (and lots you didn't know you needed, but totally want anyway).
With over 70,000 independent merchants combined in one website, you can shop a huge variety of goods and products including apparel, beauty, kitchen tools, home goods, jewelry, pet supplies, and so much more.
Intrigued? We've rounded up a few of the coolest things available on OpenSky right now — better have your wallet handy.
2. Mop slippers for walking around in while cleaning your floors. Keeping things tidy has never been easier!
3. A comfortable neck pillow with a hood and built-in earplugs so you'll never have to be annoyed by a crying baby on a flight ever again.
4. A totally inappropriate, but amazingly funny banana wine stopper sure to be a conversation starter when you have friends over.
5. A Duff Beer dad cap straight off The Simpsons so you can fashionably showcase how much you love alcoholic beverages.
6. And if people still weren't convinced, this mini wine aerator can make your glass of wine taste like heaven almost instantly (not that it didn't before).
10. Non-stick frying pans with built-in dividers so you won't have to worry about food touching while it's cooking!
11. A monkey blowdryer is so excited to dry your wet nail polish while looking as adorable as possible!
13. A really aggressive microwave cleaner to get all of the grime off the sides of your dirty-ass appliance. No wonder she's angry.
14. Soggy tea strings are a thing of the past with these delightful and colorful snail tea bag clips.
15. A pretty dope chicken shoulder bag for when you want to show off your poppin' street style on the go!
16. You don't ever have to sweat again with this portable mini fan that will cool you off with the power of your cell phone!
19. A really compact makeup bag that can fit almost all of your essentials while also miraculously fitting into your suitcase or purse.
20. A light and breezy kimono shawl to be used for a cover-up or to complete your really low-key, boho aesthetic.
23. A sleeveless lace dress for when it's time to look fancy af and basically slay everyone there because you're just that beautiful.
So much cool shit, so little time.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.