19 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Iridescent lipstick, a mermaid blanket, a mud mask, and 16 other favorite products from our recent posts.
1. A mermaid tail blanket to keep your feet warm while you're reading a book on the ocean's many treasures.
2. A super matte lipstick that'll last you through multiple meals, coffee cups, and a potential dip in the pool. Win!
3. This pet candle: if you're an animal lover, but aren't a fan of the smell, it can mask pet odor so your home can smell like heaven again.
4. A set of gas range protectors for all the messy cooks who spill food into places they can't clean out.
5. A quick-drying nail polish with a top coat included in its formula, so it will last you forever in polish years.
6. A hair repair mask to protect and restore color-treated locks to their former strength and original hue, so it can look like you just got it done!
7. A blackhead remover kit that'll leave your nose smooth af. Who doesn't like to see all the dead skin and whiteheads that once inhabited your body? It's gross in an intriguing way.
8. A universal cell phone mount for your car because texting and driving is bad – and so are moving violation tickets.
9. This ab wheel will have you feeling the burn in a matter of minutes (if you're looking for a convenient way to get a workout in at home).
11. A nifty container for your bacon that preserves the savory flavor that we all love. May you never have to touch the slimy plastic sliver of a bacon package ever again.
13. A car seat cover to prevent your precious cargo from being burned by cursed metal seat buckles this summer.
14. An out of this world iridescent lipstick for an amazing look straight out of A Clockwork Orange... but without the dystopian society thing.
15. An exfoliating towel for removing all of the dead skin on your body so you can feel like a newborn again.
16. A mud mask to treat your face to some tender love and care! It cleanses your skin, leaving it amazingly soft and supple.
19. Botanical body soap with grapefruit and oatmeal to brighten and soothe irritated, dry skin (plus, it can provide relief for body acne).
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.