32 Products To Make Organizing Your Whole House More Efficient
Cleaning sucks so you should do it as fast as possible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shoe organizer that Carrie Bradshaw would have loved. You know, if her apartment actually reflected what a real NYC apartment looks like (READ: tiny). To be fair it WAS the '90s.
2. A utensil tray that'll take up less space in your already cluttered drawers, making it easy to grab that extra fork.
4. A daily pill organizer with seven portable trays so you'll never forget to take your meds on time.
6. A pack of drawer liners that'll allow you to see all the spices at a glance and free up tons of cabinet space.
7. A stackable wine organizer for a space-efficient way to keep your alcohol chilled in the fridge and ready to serve. Plus, the bottles won't roll out of the refrigerator and hit your toe.
8. A space-saving hanger pack that'll let you neatly store pants or scarves in your overflowing closet.
9. A mail and key rack to keep your keyrings from walking away into a spare jacket, purse, or backpack.
10. A jewelry organizer that'll easily display all of your many necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and watches so they'll be easier to find. No more "OMG, I completely forgot I had that..." moments.
11. A wall organizer perfect for your home office, you professional, you! This keeps important documents within reach at all times.
13. A pot lid organizer for anyone sick of singing, "Where are you, pot lids? Why can't I find you? Why are you always causing a mess?" But like, in your head.
14. A makeup organizer so you don't have to dig through a messy drawer to find the lipstick you want.
16. A magnetic strip for all the knives that don't fit in a conventional-sized drawer. Plus, you don't wanna nick yourself when you just wanted to chop some onions.
17. A storage container-lid holder so you won't have to sacrifice a nice Tupperware because the top decided to dissappear.
18. An accordion document holder that'll hold up to 200 pages of paper so the thesis your professor told you to print out doesn't get lost in the sauce.
19. A bamboo computer stand to give you some extra storage space under your monitor, just like under your bed.
22. A toiletry holder that'll grip shiny surfaces in your bathroom for easy access to your essentials in the shower or above the sink.
23. A wall-mounted hook shelf you can use in the entryway to keep coats and keys, or in the bathroom for towels and toiletries.
24. An over-the-door organizer perfect for any room in your house. This thing is great for holding the miscellaneous items you have no idea where to store, or you DO know where to store them, but just don't have the space.
25. A Command hanging strip that'll prop up mops, broom, bats, etc., without damaging your walls. Hooray! No more patch-ups.
26. An over-the-cabinet plastic bag holder that wants to be tied down. Drifting through the wind is no longer fun. Katy Perry gets it, at least I think she does.
27. A paper towel holder you can mount beneath a cabinet door. TAKE THAT, limited countertop space. Yes, you're in petty competition with your kitchen.
28. A turntable organizer to get rid of the need to have your most-used cooking products at the front of your cabinet. Just spin and grab, it's that simple!
29. Velcro sticky strips for hanging and keeping items in place, such as all of your remote controls that always seem to go missing when you NEED THEM MOST. Not that you'll remember to place 'em on the Velcro, anyway.
30. A set of plastic organizers to prevent your bra, underwear, or sock drawer from turning into a junk drawer. These will help keep everything nice and tidy until the next time you mess it up again.
31. A faucet caddy with an adjustable strap and drain holes, meaning no water will accumulate and cause any icky, stinky bacteria to form, which is gross.
32. Mesh organizers because children are a joy, but slipping on their bath toys while trying to shower is not. You can already feel the concussion coming on.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.