We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A crane figurine to show off how adept you are when it comes to interior design.
2. A '90s inspired wallpaper so you can forever be in a state of nostalgia.
3. A pretty panda planter ready to hold all of your succulents in place. It promises not to eat them!
4. A special leaf-shaped candle to display how interested you are in certain illegal substances.
5. A Harry Potter sheet set that'll have you dreaming of wizarding duels and what you would've done if you actually got your acceptance letter.
6. A handy desk organizer to keep all of your pens and papers from cluttering up your perfect workspace.
7. A pretty cheerful zebra throw so you can channel the savannah in your living room.
8. A whimsical ceramic figurine to creep out everyone it comes in contact with...even you.
9. A camera clock essential for letting you know when it's time to be photo ready.
10. A Stranger Things nightlight to protect you from the upside down during your night in.
11. A Versace-styled area rug that'll add a bit of expensive luxury without overdrawing your bank account.
12. A totally customizable Post-It mural kit so cute your friends will be sure to compliment you on how cultured you are.
13. A flamingo wall decoration essential for adding a bit of quirkiness to your bedroom walls. Or in your living room if you wanna be that bold.
14. A dog figurine who is most definitely a good boy by waiting for you to get home.
15. A glass skull ready to school you on the intricacies of intelligence while looking fucking cool on your shelf.
16. A mini light box you can adorn with aspirational sayings anytime you're feeling down.
17. A Bob's Burger's pillow to show just how in tune you are with Tina's not-so-secret obsession with butts.
18. A wine rack that tells you exactly where you are before you grab that bottle of pino.
19. A magical unicorn table light you could place on your nightstand to let everyone know your stance on mythical beings.
20. A cute-ass elephant pen organizer happy to hold all of your pens and pencils while making a good impression on your guests.
21. A roll of marble vinyl wrap so you can add a bit of fanciness to your simple space.
22. A totally awesome piece of wall art Cher would be fucking proud of.
23. A hamburger throw blanket that will keep you warm during those times when all you wanna do is cozy up with a hot cuppa and your favorite book.
24. Quirky vinyl record bookends because you just love music, ok?
25. Ceramic doorknobs guaranteed to make all of your cupboards have a bit of your quirky style.
26. A llama vase that'll have no probllama holding your adorable floral arrangements.
27. A bunch of personable succulents that would take a lot on your part to kill, which is all the more reason you need to have them in your apartment.
28. A couple of flower drapes to add a tad of spring color even in the dead of winter.
29. A cute fox doormat your guests would love to be greeted with when they visit.
30. A couple of disco ball string lights to place along the walls of your place for a bit of Saturday night fever.
31. A jewelry dish totally willing to lend you a ~hand~.
32. A pack of doggy coasters so no one will be able to leave a horrid water ring on your end table.
33. A Pac-Man ghost light that literally changes colors in time to your music. Pretty freaking cool, I must say.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.