33 Pieces Of Decor To Make Your Apartment Feel Like "Yours"
Home items with personality!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
3. A pretty panda planter ready to hold all of your succulents in place. It promises not to eat them!
5. A Harry Potter sheet set that'll have you dreaming of wizarding duels and what you would've done if you actually got your acceptance letter.
6. A handy desk organizer to keep all of your pens and papers from cluttering up your perfect workspace.
10. A Stranger Things nightlight to protect you from the upside down during your night in.
11. A Versace-styled area rug that'll add a bit of expensive luxury without overdrawing your bank account.
12. A totally customizable Post-It mural kit so cute your friends will be sure to compliment you on how cultured you are.
13. A flamingo wall decoration essential for adding a bit of quirkiness to your bedroom walls. Or in your living room if you wanna be that bold.
15. A glass skull ready to school you on the intricacies of intelligence while looking fucking cool on your shelf.
17. A Bob's Burger's pillow to show just how in tune you are with Tina's not-so-secret obsession with butts.
19. A magical unicorn table light you could place on your nightstand to let everyone know your stance on mythical beings.
20. A cute-ass elephant pen organizer happy to hold all of your pens and pencils while making a good impression on your guests.
23. A hamburger throw blanket that will keep you warm during those times when all you wanna do is cozy up with a hot cuppa and your favorite book.
27. A bunch of personable succulents that would take a lot on your part to kill, which is all the more reason you need to have them in your apartment.
30. A couple of disco ball string lights to place along the walls of your place for a bit of Saturday night fever.
33. A Pac-Man ghost light that literally changes colors in time to your music. Pretty freaking cool, I must say.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.