19 Fabulous Maxi Dresses With Handy Pockets You May Want To Wear All The Time
It's 2019, you shouldn't have to dig through your purse to find your phone while you're wearing a dress — it's hereby forbidden.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A casual dress for throwing on whenever you've gotta run some quick errands.
2. A loose dress with a sexy slit so you can show off your legs all year long.
3. A sleeveless number perfect for pairing with your most fashionable denim jacket so you won't get cold during a nighttime stroll with bae.
4. A racerback maxi dress because you have some sporty shoulders you will absolutely show off all day every day.
6. A tie-dye maxi to bring a bit of quirky flavor to all of your gorgeous outfit combinations.
8. A tunic maxi dress for looking extra fancy at that cocktail hour your bougie friend invited you to.
9. A simple spaghetti strap dress to effortlessly slay while minding your business.
10. A patterned dress for channeling some dope retro vibes, because it definitely reminds you of the '70s.
11. A V-neck floral dress to twirl all night on the dance floor, because it's your party and you can dance (or cry) if you want to.
14. A classy floral dress because you really don't want to think too hard about a cute outfit, and flowers almost always hit style-wise.
15. A ruffle dress with an off-shoulder bit because a little clavicle never hurt anybody (that we know of).
16. A long sleeve dress with a nice crew collar that'll be amazing with an edgy leather jacket for fashion.
17. A wrap waist maxi dress for slaying any and all Instagram content you have planned for you fans.
19. A mixed-print maxi that'll be perfect for the teachers who need something nice and comfy to get through the day.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.