We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint gives your lips a bit of lightweight color without the drama of caking, flaking and drying.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is made with goji berries and haloxyl to brighten undereye circles — and it comes with an applicator sponge, making it so simple to get product where you need it.
3. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray will be able to hold your makeup in place until the beginning of forever, and then some — throughout the heat and humidy, or even outright rain, your beat face ain't going anywhere. Plus, it has a cooling technology to refresh whenever you want (not that you need to).
4. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Gel is the true definition of "fill in your eyebrows and go." It thickens and grooms your brows with its creamy wax formula.
5. Pretty Diva Jelly Flower Lipstick provides a subtle (and moisturizing) tint to your lips, reacting to your skin's chemistry to create a unique color just for you.
6. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Color Correcting Concealer will be able to even skin tone and mask dark circles without creasing.
7. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer has ultra-refined pigments to melt into your skin, giving you an ethereal bake all year long.
8. Maybelline Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is packed with tons of pigmented, metallic gold colors that look amazing on every skintone.
9. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder controls excess oil and shine while setting your makeup in place with jeju minerals and mint extracts.
10. C'est Moi Visionary Makeup Crayon is the best eyeliner for anyone who wants an optimistic pop of color, but doesn't even know the first thing about how to use it.
11. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Liquid Foundation features micro-powders to control shine throughout the day, so your face can look just as fabulous as it was in the beginning of the day.
12. NYX Powder Blush has a creamy, pigmented formula that can give you a natural-looking, rosy glow, especially on darker skintones.
13. Docolor Makeup Brushes are gorgeous AND silky smooth to the touch — they're made out of synthetic fibers!
14. Mehron Makeup Setting Powder is moisture-absorbent, so it can soak up all of the sweat from singing on stage or just walking outside on a hot and humid day.
15. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Super Slim Eyeliner has an ultra-fine felt tip for a thin and well-defined line. It's also great for sensitive eyes!
16. Maybelline Baby Skin Primer can help your foundation slide onto your skin like butter and is fragrance-free, so it won't irritate sensitive skin.
17. Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Paper removes oil without smudging your full face of makeup because who the fuck has time for streaked foundation and blush while you're clubbing the night away?
18. Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss gives a subtle pop to your lips without the weird, sticky feeling most lip glosses provide.
19. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick is made with mango and shea butter that won't dry out your skin, while giving you the show-stopping shimmer you really need in life, since you're a whole star!
20. E.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Infused Primer can combat oily or dry and flaky skin for a long-lasting, natural-looking base. It's exactly what you need to start your makeup routine the right way!
21. Milani Illuminating Face Powder is a wonderful mix of blush, highlighter, and brozer so you can cut your makeup routine in half!
22. NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer has a full coverage, waterproof formula for everyone who wants to get their contour on without it fading throughout the day.
23. Beaky Beauty Sponges deliver streak-free foundation application without wasting any product, and let's be real — foundation is fucking expensive.
24. Covergirl Lastblast Volume Mascara boosts your eyelashes to a whole other atmosphere, giving you the length and thickness you deserve.
But your makeup still goes OFF! Broke and fabulous is the name of the game.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.