Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A comfy pet cot so your four-legged friend can have a place to get the best nap of their life while waiting for you to get home.
2. A super duper useful toaster that can get your morning bagel to the right amount of crispiness.
3. Elie Wiesel's memoir Night to remember the atrocities of the Holocaust and the survival of a people.
4. A bunch of globe string lights so your porch or living room can be filled with romantic ambiance.
5. A marble-patterned iPhone 6 case with shock-proof technology so it can protect your phone from those unfortunate slips caused by your butter fingers.
6. A jar of Suavecito Pomade that can style and give texture to your long or short hair without making it flakey or crunchy.
7. A four-pack of Burt's Bees lip balm to soothe dry, chapped lips and turn them into soft pillows of flesh.
8. A useful journal essential for planning out your life and goals so you won't ever fret over the state of your future.
9. A skater dress with scallop pleats, perfect for going to that hot date after work.
10. Setting spray for those nights when you just know you're gonna party like a rockstar and need that full face to stay right where it is.
11. The super popular and fascinating novel Things Fall Apart tells the story of how colonization affects the life of a local African community.
12. A groovy-ass R&B album, Ctrl, so you can jam out in your room without any pants on because that's the only way to really feel the music, you know?
13. A geeky R2-D2 thermos perfect for keeping your water cold for literal hours. C-3PO would be proud.
14. A Wonder Woman costume to show your little one just how cool girl power can be.
15. A ton of condoms for when you wanna get hot and heavy because the only sex is safe sex. I heard that in a health class, somewhere.
16. A pair of shiny, metallic shorts to look totally fashionable while getting your workout in at the gym.
17. And the movie Get Out. Why not watch a man escape from the literal sunken place over and over again?
Get out while you still can, man.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.