Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A copy of Ready Player One that'll get you in the right frame of mind to watch the futuristic movie full of old pop culture references.
2. A clip-on selfie light with three illumination settings, because you love taking a bomb-ass selfie, and a dark club will NOT get in your way!
3. A rustic chalkboard to place on your countertop so all of your loved ones can know just what's on the menu.
4. A pair of quick-dry flamingo swim trunks perfect for going to Cabo on spring break and serving some '90s realness.
5. A cupcake batter dispenser so all of your baked goods (and pancakes) can be perfectly portioned and cook evenly!
6. A sushi making kit for perfectly crafted California rolls to munch on during a date night.
7. A useful coffee and spice grinder, because you still like to use whole, fresh-ground coffee beans for more flavor. You can even use it on other, uh, ~herbs~ if you're into that.
8. A bottle of Mario Badescu drying lotion that'll gently target those persistent pimples overnight with the help of salicylic acid, sulfur, and calamine.
9. A bunny blanket made with soft, textured fabric so your favorite baby can fall asleep cuddling something ridiculously adorable.
10. A Shuri Funko Pop, because you can't get enough of the sheer dopeness of Black Panther, and she's a literal badass genius!
11. A handy ceramic space heater with an adjustable thermostat, because winter isn't completely over yet, and your toes are fucking freezing.
12. A pair of comfy joggers to slip on when you'd rather die than shimmy into some skinny jeans just to go to the mall on the weekend.
13. A copy of Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right so your little one doesn't do number one or two in their pants anymore and you don't go crazy trying to chase them all around the house telling them to put their big kid pants on.
14. An overnight cream with vitamin E to hydrate your dry skin while you catch some Z's so you can prepare yourself for another day of the bullshit.
15. A bluetooth receiver to plug into your auxiliary stereo so your car time can be completely hands-free.
16. A full-coverage, underwire bra, because there's only so many times you can wear your favorite boulder holder without it rebelling and stabbing you in the side.
17. A flat, pre-seasoned cast iron griddle to make perfect flapjacks or crispy quesadillas without even trying!
18. A gentle face cleanser that'll moisturize as it rids your skin of excess oil without irritating sensitive skin.
19. A 12-pack of super fun socks, because you keep on losing them to the sock monster that is your laundry so it's always good to stock up!
20. A set of shatterproof, clear champagne flutes (they're totally recyclable), making it easier to host fancy dinner parties without washing dishes.
21. The Oscar-winning The Shape Of Water (now available for pre-order), in which love literally conquers all... even if you're fond of an amphibian man who literally lives underwater.
That's love, babe!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.