Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: When Life Gives You Lululemons, a beach chair cooler, and a cast iron wok.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. An easily adjustable, portable easel so you can properly get your Bob Ross on while you continuously make happy accidents.
2. A set of fabric chalk to mark that hem you have to fix, because you're all about your fashions and lord help us all if the skirt you've been making doesn't come out perfectly.
3. A bottle of Car Guys plastic restorer for keeping your bumpers or plastic interior nice and shiny without getting greasy and gross, because your whip is literally your life.
4. A racerback yoga shirt in an extra stretchy material that'll come in handy when you're getting your workout on.
5. A super convenient cooler chair to take with you to the beach, because you'd hate to have to actually SIT in the sand when there's another option. Plus it'll keep your beers cold, which means one less bag to take.
6. A cute (and maybe a tad disturbing?) fish pool your little kiddo can flop around in when they have the itch to be one with the water... but you definitely don't feel like driving to the beach.
7. A large mesh tote that'll hold all of your baby's beach toys after you rinsed them out, making it totally simple for them to sit out and dry.
8. An adjustable book stand to help you study throughout the night without hurting your neck, making multitasking a fucking breeze.
9. An inflatable sleeping pad with air support cells so it doesn't leak in the middle of your camping trip, giving you the biggest backache of summer 2018.
10. A flat-bottomed cast iron wok, because you'd really love to make stir fry and keep the flavor coming with every dish without fearing that it'll fall on your feet from being unsteady.
11. A copy of When Life Gives You Luluemons to continue the epicness of The Devil Wears Prada. Revisit Emily Charlton dealing with multiple suburban shenanigans while winning back a positive image for a disgraced supermodel.
12. A set of workout headbands with moisture-wicking technology so your hair (or sweat) won't get into your face while you're trying to lift or finish that last mile before you have to get to work.
13. A tube of St. Ives Radiant Skin Face Scrub to remove excess dirt and grime. It's packed with pink lemon and Vitamin C so your face doesn't have to be subjected to the gross, oily, struggles of summer
14. A cold shoulder dress (with pockets!) that'll be super cute to wear when you really don't feel like coordinating a whole fucking outfit.
15. A set of stainless steel, all black chef knives with an added sharpener so your meal prep can be easy as pie and all of your ingredients will slice like butter.
16. A useful cherry pitter so you can enjoy all of the sweet, sweet fruit without the fear of choking on a pit. Plus, it'll speed up the process of making cherry pies.
17. A weatherproof, mildew-resistant mat to lay out all of your picnic food during a relaxing beach or park day. Everyone hates getting sand in their sandwiches when they don't have to.
18. A wooden magnetic toy set, because your kid likes to be creative, and what's more original than creating different creatures with colorful body parts?
19. A set of silicone baking mats to keep all of your cookies from sticking to the sheet, extending the life of all your bakeware. Score.
20. An adorable (and foldable) non-slip, silicone potty training seat your tiny tot will love to make poo on, even on the go!
21. A three-blade cordless razor to keep your legs super smooth to the touch. It can be used with or without water. Win.
22. A pack of Nepresso capsules to get your daily caffeine dose without really thinking about it.
We love shopping, we do!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.