Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a pineapple float, lotus flower earrings, and a vintage-style ice cream maker.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
2. A pack of Bioré pore strips to get those pesky blackheads off your nose. You'll probably wind up looking at the aftermath because it's so grossly satisfying.
4. An adorable unicorn backpack that can carry any and every magical thing your little munchkin desires.
5. The Outsiders—a classic book to remind yourself of that wild teenage angst and the meaning of found family. Stay golden, Ponyboy.
6. An amazing U-shaped body pillow for those nights when you just can't get comfy with the baby bump and need something to cuddle.
7. A pair of lotus flower earrings that are so dope and delicate you'll never want to take them off.
8. A giant pineapple float just perfect to lie back, relax, and ~fruit~ around in while catching some sun rays.
9. A completely innocent coloring book for those days when you really just feel like dicking around.
10. An Otamatone music toy that makes the craziest melodic sounds that almost resemble that DJ Khaled song you love so much.
11. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto to help you master the beautiful art of BBQ because few things are worse than burnt meat.
12. An old fashioned style ice cream maker that you don't have to crank for smooth, sweet, creamy goodness.
13. A pretty floral shirt with cut-out shoulders because that's totally the trend now, and it's summer, so why not show some skin?
14. This cool cotton candy maker. Why go to a carnival or circus for some good ol' cotton candy when you can make it yourself at home?
15. A cassette player that converts all of your cumbersome tapes into digital files you can listen anywhere, anytime.
16. A sophisticated striped print dress you can definitely style up or down, depending on what look you're going for on any given day.
17. After Laughter—Paramore totally came through with some upbeat tunes that are not-so-secretly self-deprecating, sad, and relatable.
18. Independence Day (also known as the time where Will Smith single handedly saved the world from alien invasion)—if you have any left over patriotism, why not cuddle up on the couch and watch it?
Same Will, same.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.