Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A Wonder Woman costume so you can save the world from really creepy Halloween clowns.
2. A pair of clear aviators that may resemble your grandfather's — but it's ok because you'll both look awesome.
3. A pumpkin-carving kit perfect for getting into the Halloween spirit.
4. A simple skater skirt to make your outfit miraculously look put together.
5. A pack of silicone scrubbers that will get dirt and grime off all the dirty-ass pots and pans you haven't washed in ages.
6. A handy cat litter mat to rid your kitty from stray bits of litter she may have between her tiny paws.
7. An aloe vera gel great for moisturizing dry, cracked skin, leaving it silky smooth.
8. A bag of assorted chocolates so trick-or-treaters won't end up egging your house in the middle of the night.
9. A memory foam pillow with a special bamboo cover your head and neck will definitely thank you for in the morning, especially if you tend to run hot when you're catching those Z's.
10. A witchy tree decoration that'll make all of your neighbors laugh out loud because ding dong, the witch is dead.
11. A camera lens kit ready to take all the photos you capture on your phone to the next level by creating a sharper image without any glare!
12. A set of strainers best for sifting flour, sugar, and other baking materials so your cake can be soft as sin.
13. Ed Sheeran's truly catchy album, Divide, that will make your eyes water from how beautiful it sounds.
14. A 10-piece cookware set, because you absolutely are in need of a new non-stick frying pan to make concoctions in.
15. An extra long blouse that will look amazing with a pair of simple black leggings.
16. A couple of really cool non-stick donut pans just in case the craving for Homer Simpson's favorite snack is too strong to ignore.
17. A jar of natural pit paste to keep the must away after you've worked out for literal hours.
18. Outlander, the super steamy book the TV series was based on. Now you'll have a in-depth character description of the hot, half naked Scottish guy you love so much.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Is damn zaddy appropriate here? It should be.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.