Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A cast iron double Dutch oven that'll make it super easy to whip up the best casseroles and bread you've ever tasted — without ever going to cooking school.
2. A vintage-y floral dress perfect for throwing on before going on a day date to the botanical gardens.
3. A hypoallergenic conditioner made with all natural botanical extracts that'll help all of the sensitive babes out there comb out tangles, leaving tresses silky smooth.
4. A silicone-coated ironing board cover so you can press your clothes in half the time, thanks to its heat-reflective technology.
5. A bunny-shaped cookie cutter, because you know the kiddos are gonna go crazy about cute little pastel-colored treats on Easter.
6. A delicate cardigan for throwing on when you get a tad chilly while running errands or to finish off a cute date outfit.
7. A pair of trendy-ass joggers so you can stunt and serve athleisure-wear looks without being uncomfortable.
8. A pack of pumice stones to scrub off all of your callouses and dry skin, because you're leaving the nail salon and the fortune you spent there every week in 2017.
9. An oil-free eye makeup remover that'll gently remove stubborn mascara and eyeshadow without irritating your sensitive lids.
10. A jar of cocoa butter body cream made with extra Vitamin E to moisturize your dry skin so it doesn't have to suffer from flakes or irritation.
11. A chiffon blouse with cuffed sleeves so you can keep it classy while attending a very adult dinner party with Four Lokos.
12. A Stella Artois Chalice to sip your brewski in style and extraness, since its very design is made to keep it ~cool~ with its tulip shape and gold leaf rim.
13. A splatter screen with extra-fine mesh lining that'll keep all of your counters safe from popping hot oil and the stains that come with them.
14. A set of five travel organizers so you'll never have to wonder where your toothbrush, underwear, or your lucky pair of airplane jeans are while you're on vacation.
15. A cut-out shirt to show a bit of shoulder action while you're still hiding from the spring chill.
16. A set of waterproof string lights to decorate your room or outdoor space with a little pizzaz and wonder.
17. A pack of sage wands so you can cleanse all of the negative energy in your space, because who the fuck has time for evil spirits?
18. A microsleep sound machine with ten unique white noise tracks to drown out all the noise around you for a good night's sleep.
19. A pair of high-waisted, loyal Levis, because you love classic jeans that won't ever go out of style.
20. A set of jar grips that'll make it so much simpler to open up a jar of tomato sauce without murdering your wrists as tribute.
21. A handy pipe, because you'd love to be able to blaze up in preparation for a highly anticipated April holiday.
22. A set of wooden eggs so all the kids with clumsy hands won't actually drop and break the real ones you'd eventually wanna eat.
Me trying to egg hunt:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.