26 Amazing Hair Products Under $10 You'll Want To Buy ASAP
Hair is obviously your crown and glory, but it doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune to make it look good!
1. OGX Hydrating Coconut Oil mist with a lightweight formula to lock in all the moisture in your hair, leaving it soft and touchable.
2. A super special invisibobble coiled hair tie to keep your thick locks at bay without ever breaking OR pulling all of your fucking hair out, which is more than ideal if you ask me.
3. Some attractive scissor hair clips for a pretty perfect ironic hair accessory – you know, because scissors cut off your hair?
4. Conair Instant Heat curling iron with a special multilayer technology to distribute heat evenly for spectacular and show-stopping curls.
5. Or, a set of flexi-rods in different sizes so you can get the bounciest and most bodacious curls anyone has ever seen without even touching a hot-ass curling iron!
6. Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk (because humidity is truly the devil's creation and this will keep its effects on your hair at bay).
7. These golden hair cuffs to bring some much-needed bling and personality to your braids or twists. Protective styles don't have to be boring!
8. The Tangle Teezer hair brush that'll make crying while combing out your hair a thing of the past: it gently takes apart knots in your wet or dry hair without the breakage!
9. Sephora's hair sleeping mask for repairing colored hair and fighting frizz while you're catching some major Z's.
10. Nirvana Hair Twist sponge to help you get fresh twists on a natural short cut with the least amount of work possible. Just because you have short, curly hair doesn't mean you don't deserve definition like the rest of us!
11. A pack of butterfly hair clips that can definitely transform your hair into a mystical nest that fairies designed themselves.
12. A couple of hair donuts you unfortunately can't eat... but they WILL help you achieve the neatest bun imaginable!
13. Vintage-style, twisted headbands so you can recreate Allie's look from The Notebook, or just keep hair out of your face, whatever.
14. Pretty pink blowdrying clips to section off your precious hair while standing the heat of it all!
15. These rose headbands for elevating your summer festival look from boho chic to complete flower child from the '60s. Suddenly Joni Mitchell plays in the background....
16. A steam hair cap that'll nourish your hair with amino acids for some really strong, beautiful, Wonder Woman hair.
17. A cute panda headband to catch all of your flyaways when you wash your face (so your hair won't get all wet).
18. Amika Perk Up dry shampoo to cleanse your hair while creating volume even Dolly Parton would be jealous of.
19. The magical Korean beauty Kocostar Hair Therapy cap for hydrating dry and damaged hair within 20 minutes, leaving it silky smooth to the touch.
21. Amika Nourishing Mask for infusing the ends of your hair with moisture in order to prevent split ends, which is perfect news for your flat-iron addiction.
22. Briogeo Roscaro Milk leave-in conditioning spray to restore moisture and shine to dull hair. It can even be used before flat ironing for extra heat protection.
23. The most adorable caticorn brush that'll gently free your tangles from the damn wind and other elements that just don't want your hair to win.
24. A totally awesome two-step deep conditioning hair mask sure to help anyone whose hair tangles easily and is tired of living that kind of life.
25. Moroccan Oil Luminous hairspray infused with argan oil to fight frizz and humidity while keeping hair soft af.
26. A pack of minimalist hair pins to add some extra glam and charm to your already elegant hairstyles.
Long hair, don't care!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.