We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of comfy elephant yoga pants so they can achieve a sense of zen that those majestic creatures do without trying.
2. A pair of whimsical elephant studs that'll belong in their jewelry ~trunk~.
3. A pair of knit gloves with little faces and trunks so they can introduce their favorite creatures to the freezing cold weather.
4. An adorable elephant watering can so they can keep all of their inside plants well-hydrated with that flexible trunk that can do basically anything.
5. A neoprene lunch bag to hold and insulate their food for up to four hours, because only with a full stomach you can retain memories like elephants do.
6. An elephant bedsheet set for anyone who literally dreams of riding at night, because it brings them such peace.
7. A simple singing elephant plush for the kid who just loves to watch Dumbo and wants one for themselves.
8. A truly modern and minimalistic bottle opener to match the rest of their apartment.
9. A lovely crossbody bag to hold all of their other elephant knick knacks.
10. A coloring book that'll help ease their minds like the magnificent beasts at the watering hole.
11. A charm bracelet to give them a little luck when life is looking a little bleak.
12. A delightful set of love-struck coasters, so they can fondly remember that elephants will adore them for as long as they live (and maybe after that).
13. A turquoise jewelry set just as cool as a baby elephant cuddling them on their lap.
14. A pretty in pink baby elephant purse that'll always keep them company. A mother elephant never leaves its herd.
15. A charcoal T-shirt, because they can't get enough of the smartest animals on the planet.
16. A pretty blue scarf that'll keep them as stylish as a herd of elephants walking around the savannah.
17. An baby bath wrap for your friend who is obsessed with the humongous creatures and wants to pass on the love to their tiny tot.
18. A charming jewelry box that'll hold all of their trinkets, but no ivory because that's just unethical!
19. A holographic trinket bowl to put their everyday jewelry near their beds so they can have easy access in the morning.
20. A pair of matching keychains, because their love for you is just so huge that it can't be contained.
21. A glass paperweight to hold all of their fly away papers, because they need something that weighs at least a ton.
22. A batch of pink sticky notes so they can actually have the memory of an elephant. Or try to.
23. A fashionable elephant canvas, because even the world's largest mammals are just as decadent as us.
24. A dapper wristwatch that'll have them trumpeting in excitement.
25. A colorful flowerpot with cute little rivets to resemble gray wrinkles you've herd them talk about a thousand times before.
26. And the king of all elephants, Babar. He can remind them to read a book before bed.
If they don't know who Babar is, do they actually love elephants as much as they say? Doubtful.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.