We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of snakeskin booties that'll give Woody from Toy Story a run for his money.
2. A pair of trendy faux-leather ankle booties so you'll always be up to date on your fashions.
3. A pair of really cool slip-on sneakers to throw on whenever you just aren't feeling a heel.
4. A pair of high heel snakeskin booties because who doesn't appreciate a bit of edge when it comes to style?
5. A pair of vegan mules so you can look super fashionable and help save the animals at the same time.
6. A cute leopard print shell top sneakers for a bit of '00s inspiration in your closet.
7. A pair of platform sneakers that'll really unleash the dad in dad shoes.
8. A pair of knee-high riding boots because walking down the old town road requires something sturdy and reliable.
9. A pair of pointed flats can channel your inner preppy girl from '07.
10. A pair of sock sneakers for looking as sleek and futuristic as possible. You have a vision and it starts with your shoes.
11. A woven boot because you need a reliable, everyday shoe and this one is up for the test.
12. An Ellen Degeneres shoe that'll convince you to get up from your seat and dance in the middle of the day.
13. A pair of black and white loafers so you'll be ready just in case someone challenges you to a moonwalking competition.
14. A pair of sensible pumps that'll absolutely make you the HBIC whenever you're in the office.
15. A pair of platform booties for a bit of retro flair. You've always looked up to Stevie Nicks, so why not dress like her?
16. A comfy athletic shoe to help you train for that marathon you may or may not be participating in.
17. A wedge bootie because you have places to be and traditional heels will just slow you down.
18. A cozy pair of Chelsea boots so your toes can be nice and warm once winter comes around.
19. A pair of tan booties with an ankle cutout to show a bit of skin, even when it starts to get chilly out.
20. A pair of steel toe shoes so you can stomp stomp stomp your way down the street, ensuring no one gets in your way.
21. A cheetah print kitten heel bootie because you'd really like to let your inner animal out but that would endanger society so these shoes will just have to do.
22. A classic pair of flats to walk around your office like you own the place (and maybe you do)!
23. A pair of trendy booties made with vegan leather you'll be using for your new Instagram post.
24. A pair of peep-toe booties that'll show off your fresh pedicure even as the weather transitions into fall.
25. A pair of sneaker wedges because you love to be taller, but without trying to balance on a stiletto.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.