We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A pair of high heel snakeskin booties because who doesn't appreciate a bit of edge when it comes to style?
5. A pair of vegan mules so you can look super fashionable and help save the animals at the same time.
8. A pair of knee-high riding boots because walking down the old town road requires something sturdy and reliable.
10. A pair of sock sneakers for looking as sleek and futuristic as possible. You have a vision and it starts with your shoes.
12. An Ellen Degeneres shoe that'll convince you to get up from your seat and dance in the middle of the day.
13. A pair of black and white loafers so you'll be ready just in case someone challenges you to a moonwalking competition.
15. A pair of platform booties for a bit of retro flair. You've always looked up to Stevie Nicks, so why not dress like her?
16. A comfy athletic shoe to help you train for that marathon you may or may not be participating in.
19. A pair of tan booties with an ankle cutout to show a bit of skin, even when it starts to get chilly out.
20. A pair of steel toe shoes so you can stomp stomp stomp your way down the street, ensuring no one gets in your way.
21. A cheetah print kitten heel bootie because you'd really like to let your inner animal out but that would endanger society so these shoes will just have to do.
24. A pair of peep-toe booties that'll show off your fresh pedicure even as the weather transitions into fall.
25. A pair of sneaker wedges because you love to be taller, but without trying to balance on a stiletto.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.