1. A "go away" doormat to let any and all visitors know that they aren't welcome, but they can leave cookies.
3. An all-weather cat mat, because you'd like to proclaim your infinite love for all things feline, rain or shine.
4. A deer doormat with a coir center that'll really get all of the excess gravel off your favorite shoes.
5. A relaxing mat so you can release all the tension you've been carrying before entering the literal safe space of your home.
6. A super specific floral option, because your home is the place for weary gangstas to rest their heads before they head to their next hustle.
8. A LotR–inspired choice for keeping all the creepy, haunted things outside of your domain. You should probably cleanse the doorway with sage, too.
10. A humorous option that'll absolutely, positively describe your inner temperament. It ain't nothing but a G thang, amirite?
11. A "wipe your paws" mat, because even human beings don't understand the art of dusting the backs of their shoes before entering a clean house.
13. A traditional welcome mat, because you'd actually like to classically invite others into your suburban dwelling without any issues.
14. A "howdy" doormat to let everyone know that you personally embody Woody from Toy Story even if you're an adult that has their own place.
15. A waterproof, ribbed option for wiping off muddy and grimy boots so you don't track it all over the house.
16. A patterned mat to really get all of the dirt and grime off your shoes before you enter your sanitary sanctuary.
17. A surfboard doormat, because you want to ride the waves of rest and relaxation all the way to bed so why not start outside?
Home, sweet home!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.