We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "go away" doormat to let any and all visitors know that they aren't welcome, but they can leave cookies.
2. A colorful option that'll be a truly original way to welcome anyone who comes into your home.
3. An all-weather cat mat, because you'd like to proclaim your infinite love for all things feline, rain or shine.
4. A deer doormat with a coir center that'll really get all of the excess gravel off your favorite shoes.
5. A relaxing mat so you can release all the tension you've been carrying before entering the literal safe space of your home.
6. A super specific floral option, because your home is the place for weary gangstas to rest their heads before they head to their next hustle.
7. A truly clever mat so all your furry friends understand that they're absolutely invited anytime.
8. A LotR–inspired choice for keeping all the creepy, haunted things outside of your domain. You should probably cleanse the doorway with sage, too.
9. An easy-to-clean diversity welcome mat to really cement the fact that you'll accept dogs (big and small) into your house without any hesitation whatsoever.
10. A humorous option that'll absolutely, positively describe your inner temperament. It ain't nothing but a G thang, amirite?
11. A "wipe your paws" mat, because even human beings don't understand the art of dusting the backs of their shoes before entering a clean house.
12. A doormat to give off a warm and fuzzy energy to everyone who visits.
13. A traditional welcome mat, because you'd actually like to classically invite others into your suburban dwelling without any issues.
14. A "howdy" doormat to let everyone know that you personally embody Woody from Toy Story even if you're an adult that has their own place.
15. A waterproof, ribbed option for wiping off muddy and grimy boots so you don't track it all over the house.
16. A patterned mat to really get all of the dirt and grime off your shoes before you enter your sanitary sanctuary.
17. A surfboard doormat, because you want to ride the waves of rest and relaxation all the way to bed so why not start outside?
Home, sweet home!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.