24 Of The Best Products For Curly Hair You Can Get At Walmart
Your curls deserve the best, ok?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In repairs dry and damaged hair while preserving hair color, leaving it soft and bouncy.
2. Tresemme's Curl Definer Spray keeps your curls bouncy with their green tea and ginger formula to prevent the dreaded crunchies.
3. Shea Moisture Hair Smoothie is made with a mixture of organic coconut oil and shea butter to help detangle dry, tangled curls.
4. Tropicle Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil slowly promotes smooth hair growth by replenishing your scalp's natural oils.
5. Cantu Creamy Hair Lotion gives you a little bit of shine and frizz-free moisture with its mixture of shea and coconut oils.
6. Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Moisture Mist adds hydration without sacrificing those poppin' highlights because it's color-safe.
7. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Combing Cream moisturizes, controls frizz, and adds shine because your kinks and curls need to be detangled properly without any split ends.
8. Design Essentials Coconut and Monoi Milk Souffle with milk proteins, sunflower and shea butter protects your sensitive curls from the elements, and let's be real, you need that!
9. Auntie Jackie's Curl Defining Custard defines, shapes, and controls curls while adding moisture and shine.
10. OGX Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream easily penetrates the hair shaft with argan oil to moisture and smooth curls, leaving them bouncy.
11. Redken Curvaceous Spray Gel coats the hair cuticle to reduce frizz and locks out humidity to prevent shrinkage.
12. ORS Curlies Detangling Shampoo painlessly removes knots and tangles from hair so your kids won't yell bloody murder every time it's time to get their hair washed.
13. Devacurl Leave-In Curl Boost Volumizer is formulated with wheat protein and chamomile to plump up hanging curls.
14. Devacurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler is strategically blended with jojoba protein that'll boost elasticity and strengthen curls.
15. Briogeo Curl Charisma Curl Defining Conditioner is specifically formulated to de-frizz, define, and moisturize curls with rice amino acids and shea butter.
16. Miss Jessies Original Curly Pudding has a unique mixture of macadamia and almond oils for plump curls, shine, and lengthening of your hair during humid months.
17. Dark And Lovely Sealing Curl Cream seals in much-needed moisture for dry, natural curls, preventing breakage and split ends.
18. Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave-In Defining Creme controls frizz and shrinkage with rice amino acids, while avocado oils lock in moisture and prevent split ends.
19. Dove Advanced Hair Series Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner turns back the clock on hair damage by infusing it with keratin and red algae extract to bring back soft and strong hair strands.
20. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Styling Foam conditions and retains moisture, while holding curls up throughout the day.
22. Redken Curvaceous Anti-Frizz Hair Treatment activates, defines, and controls curls (and waves) without leaving any greasy residue.
23. Davines Curl Moisturizing Mousse adds moisture to brittle hair, while holding it in place so your precious curls won't drop during date night.
24. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uses shea butter for setting natural curls into a glorious spiral, especially if you style them in twist-outs.
25. Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Pudding is sulfate-free and can lock in moisture with jojoba and coconut oils while providing a crunch-free hold.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.