We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the best stores for people with big boobs. Here are their amazing suggestions:
1. ModCloth for cute and trendy dresses and blouses straight out of your favorite sitcom.
2. Fashion to Figure for actually good-looking plus-size clothing options. I know, that's ridiculously rare.
3. White House Black Market for designer-looking clothes without spending designer-clothes money.
4. Charlotte Russe for amazing bralettes, dresses, and everyday wear.
5. Figleaves for a bunch of two-piece swimsuits that'll actually support bigger bust sizes.
6. Maurices for getting extra boob room in your blouses without getting a baggy waistline to go along with it!
7. Torrid for an array of plus-size clothes ranging from super delicate to amazingly edgy, all while giving your boobies room to breathe!
8. Old Navy for cool workout bras that won't make your boobs jiggle (or—at the very least—they'll jiggle less) while getting your jog on.
9. Hot Topic for pop culture T-shirts that won't stretch horribly when they go over your tatas.
10. Free People for carefree, boho clothing that's totally loose enough for your boobs, too.
11. Nordstrom for sexy-ass lingerie and casual sports bras that definitely go past a DD.
12. Francesca's for that cool-girl look, because cool girls are fun and brilliant, right?
13. Cotton On for really comfortable and roomy shirts and dresses!
14. Evereve for incredible and versatile tops and dresses that won't break the bank.
15. LOFT for work-appropriate rompers and dresses with a decent amount of stretch around the bosom.
16. Anthropologie for when you wanna treat yourself to cool AF, Instagram-worthy outfits.
17. Boohoo for clothing that'll have everyone asking "Where'd you get that?"
Have fun, babes!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.