20 Of The Best Natural Hair Products You Can Get On Amazon
Girl, I know wash day is coming up soon. It always does.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Deva Curl Supercream has a magical mix of coconut and jojoba oils that'll give your twist out the extra boost it needs so your hair can be Insta-ready!
2. Maui Moisture Shampoo contains bamboo fibers, castor oil and aloe vera that'll strengthen and soothe your hair while encouraging growth to your curls!
3. Shea Moisture Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner Set restores dry and damaged hair back to its former glory with the help of castor oil and shea butter.
4. Not Your Mother's Mango Butter Curl Defining Shampoo and Conditioner can reduce frizz and restore your hair's elasticity, especially if you use heat on your hair consistently.
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk instantly detangles and moisturizes dry curls with agave nectar, shea butter, and soybeans, prepping it for whatever styling you had in mind for that day.
6. Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Deep Conditioner helps really damaged hair spring back to life with a mix of tropical proteins and ingredients such as Amazonian palm fruit and soy.
7. Kinky Curly Curl Custard will define your curls and remove frizz without making them crunchy AF or totally untouchable. It's got your back, sis. Maybe you could even use it to gel down your poppin' baby hairs.
8. Camryn's Gentle Edges Brush can absolutely do masterpieces with your baby hairs, since the bristles and mini comb make it super easy to get a look for the culture.
9. Alikay Naturals Leave-In Conditioner is infused with essential oils to keep your hair super smooth and soft to the touch without weighing it down.
10. Carol's Daughter Rhassoil Clay Softening Hair Mask replenishes moisture to dry and brittle hair that's just been through it with the help of aloe juice and cactus flower.
11. Thank God It's Natural Honey Miracle Hair Mask strengthens the ends of your hair with raw honey and olive oil so it's less prone to breakage. Long hair, don't care!
12. Design Essentials Curl Enhancing Mousse defines the spirals in your curly hair and protects it from disgusting humidity. And it can be used on wet or dry hair for better versatility and shine!
13. So Soon Boar Bristle Hair Brush helps to gently detangle your hair with added nylon pins to remove multiple knots from your hair so it can be thick, full, and shiny!
14. Deva Curl Buildup Buster is made out of a magical cleansing water to really get all the products from weeks past out of your curls, making your wash-and-go legendary.
15. Alikay Naturals Growth Oil allows for a healthy scalp with a unique blend of emu, jojoba, and other oils that'll stimulate new growth, because now that you've stopped relaxing your hair, it's time for length baby!
16. Herstyler Hair Repair Serum has vitamin E and aloe vera which are essential for smoothness and shine, especially if you rely on heat styling as a part of your routine.
17. Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream allows your curls to be popping as they wanna be since it enhances your natural curl pattern and adds a ton of volume and shine. Angela Davis, who?
18. Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food improves hair growth by stimulating and moisturizing your scalp and sealing in any other products from the ends of your hair so there will be less breakage!
19. Mizani True Textures Curl Enhancing Lotion is a leave-in conditioner formulated with coconut and marula oils that'll hydrate your curls from root to tip.
20. Oyin Handmade Hair Dew refreshes and replenishes your curls with moisture, especially if you're one of those lazy naturals who hates wash day.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.