20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A huge inflatable flamingo, a bubble clay mask, holographic nail powder and 17 other things you'll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. One pieces don't have to be boring! This swimsuit will be so cute for your future beach adventures.
4. A bubble clay mask for when you want to feel little, refreshing tingles while it cleans your face in the best way.
5. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks explores the very personal cost of immoral medial ethics, which is super important because wouldn't you wanna know what people did with your cells after you died?
6. In the mood for an epic space Opera? Rouge One will fill in some gaps from the classic Star Wars.
10. Kendrick Lamar is back at it again with DAMN. You know you still have HUMBLE stuck in your head. I'm not judging, it's a bop.
11. This refreshing, all-natural face toner can revitalize your skin and make it fresh as rain.
12. Check out Ms. Adichie's book about raising empowered young girls – she is actually known for more than that feature in Beyoncé's Flawless, you know.
15. You're lying if you don't love coloring and The Golden Girls still. This coloring book is a mix of both. Go on and grab those Crayolas and enjoy yourself!
16. A professional makeup brush kit that you can use with that setting powder. It even comes with a little travel case, how cute.
19. Unicorn poop because who knew unicorns pooped actual marshmallows?
20. And if you want to relive the failure that was Fyre Festival, check out this canvas play tent that might rival those disaster shelters in the Bahamas.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.