22 Amazing Products With Over 1,000 Reviews On Amazon
An Adidas duffle bag, mini vibrator, mud mask, and 19 other products on Amazon that hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people absolutely *adore*.
1. An extremely portable (and compact) Adidas duffle bag to hold all of your gym gear or sleepover essentials.
2. A pack of velvet hangers for neatly placing your kiddo's multiple outfits in the closet without them falling to the floor and getting wrinkled.
3. A set of dumbbells with easy-to-grip neoprene coating that'll assist you on your New Year's resolution to actually start making those gains, bro.
4. A bluetooth transmitter radio so you can play your Spotify jams in your hoopdie without an aux hookup. Welcome to the future!
5. A game of Disturbed Friends, because your mates are ridiculously inappropriate, so why not vote on what they would do in....inopportune situations for points?
6. A truly versatile countertop grill with non-stick cooking plates to perfectly sear or toast your burgers and sandwiches.
7. An electric pet nail grinder that'll safely give your pup or kitty a much-needed manicure without the risk of clipping them too short so they can stop accidentally scratching your leg (or your furniture).
8. A large, cruelty-free powder brush with super dense but soft bristles to help you apply blush, setting powder, or mineral foundation!
9. A pair of riding boots with durable soles that'll be ready to accompany you on any adventure you find yourself on.
10. A nose and ear trimmer, because you actually can't stand errant hairs growing from your nose that are most certainly blending horribly with your newly grown beard.
11. An ultra-hydrating cream with shea butter and oatmeal to provide moisture to dry, flaky skin and soothe eczema.
12. The Original Broadway Cast Recording of Hamilton that'll have you remembering the magic of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Broadway genius.
13. A clarifying mud mask formulated with activated charcoal and glycolic acid to restore damaged skin and smooth skin texture.
14. A Magic Bullet blender that'll make it even easier to make your favorite fruit smoothies or strawberry daiquiris for one.
15. A butterfly kiss vibrator with multiple speeds and heavenly g-spot stimulation so you can see stars again, and again, and again.
16. A pizza stone that'll distribute heat evenly to give your crust an even bake and a delightful crunch your mouth fucking deserves.
17. And a unique pizza cutter so you can use as much force as needed to cut your homemade pizza with ease the first go 'round.
18. A moisturizing lotion with hyaluronic acid to help your body retain its natural moisture throughout the day. Let's be real, this will probably be a need for winter.
19. A seven-piece stainless steel cookware set so you can finally start cooking for yourself like an adult.
20. A copy of Steinbeck's East Of Eden, because you'd like to read his deeply personal story of family, favoritism, and the state of humanity.
21. A classic Jansport backpack so you can hold all of your books, laptops, wallet, and whatever else you need while you're on the go!
22. A vegan-friendly beard conditioner with a mixture of fruit and nut butters to soften and repair coarse hairs so they can be soft and supple to the touch!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.