1. The Outsiders. Why not go back and relive the hard but relatable life of seemingly no good teenagers and have a good cry?
2. A set of Pyrex measuring cups so all of your cakes and other baked goods will be properly portioned. And if you're a total klutz, it won't break on you!
3. A cute and charming Harry Potter coloring book to further experience the wonders of the wizarding world.
4. A pair of lounge shorts perfect for running a mile or sitting on the couch getting ready to watch a new series on Netflix.
5. A portable Bluetooth speaker that'll play your music loud and clear, which is perfect for all of the tailgating you'll be doing.
6. A water-based exfoliator made with aloe vera so it's gentle enough to remove all of that *dead* skin just lying on top of your *bright and living* skin.
7. A handy sound machine so you can block out all the bullshit and knock out to the sound of waves on the beach.
8. A ceramic flat iron that will reduce frizz with infrared technology while it straightens your hair, leaving it silky smooth.
9. A bunch of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans with really weird flavors you'll probably regret putting in your mouth.
10. A K-Cup storage drawer to hold all of your extra coffee cups in one convenient place.
11. A microwave pasta cooker, making it millions of times easier to get your spaghetti to be al dente.
12. A huge scarf for when you just need to bundle the fuck up and become a human burrito on the run.
13. A sporty pair of Nike sneakers so you can run miles upon miles just like when Forrest Gump was trying to get over Jenny.
14. Oribe dry shampoo and texturizing spray to clean and volumize your dirty-ass hair when you're literally on the go.
15. A quirky card game that'll teach your kiddo how to actually do math by adding up kings, queens, and knights to save the majestic Pancake Queen!
16. A facial spray with a mix of herbal extracts and aloe vera to refresh and hydrate super tight and dry skin.
17. A comfy oversized sweater for keeping you nice and warm when that autumn breeze hits you.
18. A coffee kettle with a built-in thermometer so you won't ever have to worry about burning your coffee beans...or tongue.
19. A cold-shoulder dress that is appropriate for literally any occasion.
20. A stainless steel cleaner great for cleaning bits of crusty food off your cast-iron skillet without ruining the seasoning!
21. A handy-dandy microwave rice steamer to have soft and fluffy rice every damn time.
22. A no-spill ice cube tray, because spilling cold water on your toes or on your outfit right before you head out the door is a big no-no.
23. A sushi card game to let everyone know just how adept you are at combining sushi dishes for points.
24. And an off-the-shoulder shirt totally appropriate for meeting any hot celebrities for photo ops.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.