1. The copepod (Acartia tonsa) is the strongest pound-for-pound animal on Earth.
2. The Tasmanian devil (Sarcophilus harrisii) proves that power can come in small packages.
3. The dung beetle (Onthophagus taurus) would be the guy you'd ask to help you move.
4. The mantis shrimp (Odontodactylus scyallarus) said knock you out!
5. Saltwater crocodiles (Crocodylus porosus) would really regret biting their own tongue.
6. The golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) has talons... Large talons.
7. Blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a powerhouse of the sea.
8. The western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) always skips leg day.
9. Limpets (Patella vulgata) produce something you can dig your teeth into.
10. African elephants (Loxodonta africana) and their trunks lift things up and put them down.
11. The giant palm salamander (Bolitoglossa dofleini) has the strongest muscle on the planet. THE PLANET!
The all new 2017 Hyundai Elantra (Super fortitudo) is made from Advanced High Strength Steel.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!