1. BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE
1 pound elbow macaroni
3 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
2 cups cubed american cheese
1 ½ tablespoons salt
6 cups whole milk
1 rotisserie chicken
1 cup finely chopped celery
1 bottle buffalo wing sauce (hot)
¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Set slow cooker to HIGH while preparing pasta
2. Heat milk over med-high heat until simmering, add pasta and seasoning salt. Stir well. Allow to gently boil, once pasta has started to absorb the milk, begin to add cheeses, stirring well. Should be thick and creamy.
3. Remove meat from chicken, and chop or shred into pieces. Add to pasta as well as celery.
4. Add pasta to slow cooker and allow to cook for 1 hour. Top with hot sauce and blue cheese.
5. Set slow cooker to warm.