31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Welcome Fall In Style
Admit it — you need a new pumpkin-picking wardrobe, ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of cloth combat boots that update the classic fall footwear. Even if you're battling a blizzard, you can be cozy and cute doing it.
2. A flutter sleeve cotton T-shirt, because if you're going back to the office, you want to look super adultly and refined, but still feel WFH-level comfy.
3. A cozy V-neck sweater that is just as inviting as a pile of leaves waiting to be jumped in. The super cute relaxed fit, slit sides, and rib texture just scream "let's go somewhere so we can show off our cute fall 'fits."
4. A corduroy dress because all the Y2K styles are making an appearance this year, so corduroy can, too. Plus, even if you're super busy with work and school, dressing like a cute teddy bear sounds like something you can pull off this fall.
6. A pair of high-rise tapered trousers because your jeans and leggings have been working overtime since you have been back at the office, and they need a break. Plus, adding a little color to your outfit looks so good on you.
7. A lightweight jacket perfect for the days you're wearing a fire outfit, and want to elevate your look instead of covering it up. Style with your favorite colored jeans and basic top for a complete look.
8. A pair of faux fur-lined mules, because Apple Bottom Jeans never made a comeback, but shoes with fur just might.
9. A slouchy open front cardigan that will add an extra layer of warmth *and* style to your outfit. Layers are not just important on cake — they look great on you, too.
10. A pair of soft, stretchy, and colorful chino ankle pants because let's be honest, you're not ready to be back at the office, and need these pants to make you feel like you're still working from your couch.
11. A pair of pleather ankle boots that can level up any basic fall outfit. You can run errands, walk your dog, do practically anything, and still look like snack doing it (a pumpkin spice muffin, to be exact).
13. An envelope clutch that'll be a new, chic home for your keys, lip gloss, extra receipts, and your phone. Not to mention, the super cute gold chain will add an extra *umph* to any outfit.
15. A pair of pleather combat boots that's sure to add some baddie energy to your outfit, because those are the only kind of vibes you're giving off this season.
16. A pair of black pleather leggings because sometimes your regular-shemgular leggings are just not doing it, and you *need* to bring your outfit to the next level. No shade, though, regular leggings are life — but these are *outfit changing*.
17. A mock turtleneck T-shirt that is basically an upgraded version of your most comfortable tee — one that you can wear to meetings, dinner parties, dates, and other places you might not want to sport your extremely worn-in "Class of '16" shirt.
18. A quilted jacket because you haven't patched things up with your boo, and thus, you have no one to lend you their jacket. But answer me this: does boo thangs' jacket have pockets, a hood, and and a diamond stitched pattern? Probably not — so throw this on and go on with your bad, independent self.
19. A puff sleeve peplum blouse that will require you to give a 360-degree twirl on social media, because it looks stunning from every angle.
20. A sleeveless bodycon dress perfect for the days you're really feeling yourself and not taking B.S. from anyone. Queen vibes only.
21. A pair of vintage look straight cropped denim because really, isn't looking good all about having good jeans? (Rimshot)
22. A drapey cardigan with pockets that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit and keep you warm. Don't worry, we already know you have style — this sweater just confirms it.
23. A textured duster because fall is all about that "back to school," new life chapter energy — and you need something stylish, simple, and affordable to wear while embracing.
24. A pair of crossband sandals with puff straps that give off major Yeezy vibes. You'll love yourself more than Kanye loves himself after buying these. Style with your favorite casual autumn-warm-snap outfit.
25. A short-sleeve blouse with a little ruffle action around the shoulders, because the only drama you have time for is the kind created by your outfit (and, okay, reality TV).
26. A pair of high-rise Bermuda shorts sure to have you feeling like you're on vacation, no matter how many times you wear them. Not to mention, they are a ~breeze~ to style.
27. A pair of over-the-knee boots because, I mean, look at them, LOL. They have the perfect length, style — and, not to mention, they are an amazing price. Also, they come in wide calf *gasp*, so everyone can score a pair.
28. A pair of lightwash jeans with a super high-rise cut, a faded finish, and distressed detailing, so you can wear this with your favorite tee and sneakers to show off your laidback personality.
29. A pair of high-rise joggers with cuffed ankles because a stunning, comfortable, and easy outfit is the only true fall essential (well, that and a PSL, maybe).
30. A Peter Pan collar tank top so versatile, you can literally wear this shirt the rest of your life and be comfortable and stylish. Pair this cotton top with your favorite light jeans or pleated skirt for a complete look — just don't forget the pixie dust.
31. A pair of heeled ankle boots that are the perfect compliment for days when you are sipping on your PSL, frolicking through leaves, and strutting through a pumpkin patch. Plus, doesn't that sound like a cool photo-op for your Instagram?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.