We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A dreamy off-the-shoulder maxi dress sure to have you looking like you stepped out of a fairytale storybook.
2. A Kendall & Kylie linen-blend romper that'll have you sporting a Kardashian-Jenner look this summer without a hefty price tag. Wear this romper to the beach, a yacht party, or when you're running errands.
3. A lace duster, because sometimes you want to be *extra* and your outfit needs a little something-something to take it there. Throw this duster over any basic summer outfit to add a little bit more pizzazz to your 'fit.
4. A high-low tee with a mineral wash that'll make you song "this is what dreams are maaaaade of" — it will revolutionize your look with little to no effort. Maybe we'll see Hilary Duff sporting this tee, who knows
5. A mustard-colored maxi dress with adorable ruffles, haltered top, and airy fabric perfect for those days you want to be comfortable while you're *ketching-up* with friends.
6. Gauzy wide-leg pants with a floral design, a high-waisted band, and my favorite feature ever — an elastic waistband. Buttons and zippers are overrated anyway.
7. Snakeskin print wide-leg pants that'll help you awaken your inner mamba mentality. Who said you can't be in pursuit of your highest potential self while looking cute and comfy?
8. A one-shoulder bodysuit that'll confirm being "basic" can still mean being bougie, a baddie, and the best version of yourself without being super *extra*. You can add comfortable and fashionable to that, too.
9. A cuffed T-shirt dress that'll have you ditching your pants and wearing this 24/7. Think about it like your smile, it will never come off.
10. A floral crop top and self-tie skirt set because two-for-one deals are always the most satisfying purchases. Not to mention, you're going to slay in it, so this is really a three-for-one purchase.
11. Sweat-shorts — you don't need to ditch your sweats in the summer, just the pants part. Throw this on with your favorite basic summer top, and run them errands.
12. An airy mini dress with an open back, tiered skirt, and empire waist perfect for twirling in public just because your dress can.
13. A satin cowl cami that looks super flashy, extravagant, and classy but it's also easy to style, comfortable, and affordable. Pair with your favorite mini skirt, and sandal heels for a chic evening look.
14. A terry cloth strapless romper because you need an outfit to throw on just incase someone *pier* pressures you to get into the water.
15. An off-the-shoulder romper with a spotted design because getting ready should only be as effortless and as this outfit. Throw this one-piece on with your favorite summer sandals, and you're good to go.
16. High-waisted paperbag denim shorts that should probably already be in your cart thanks to their a cuffed hem, a lot of pockets, and a distressed design. *Score*.
17. A tropical print wide-leg jumpsuit perfect for that vacation you've been planning since you were in quarantine. Style with your favorite wedge sandal and enjoy that beachy breeze.
18. An off-the-shoulder crop top because you already have a lot on your plate and certainly don't need any added stress on your shoulders. Plus this is super cute, comfy, and affordable.
19. A sweater knit halter top for those unpredictable but much appreciated breezy summer days. Style with your favorite high-waisted jeans for a casual look.
20. Utility zip joggers that are comfy enough for a laid-back day but casual enough to show everyone that you're the boss. Style with white sneakers, a basic cami, and you're ready to make a statement.
Note: Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.