1. NBA veteran Jason Collins told Sports Illustrated he was gay in article published Monday. This is very dangerous.
2. Letting gay people play basketball goes against 122 years of basketball tradition.
3. Basketball has always been defined as five straight men trying to shoot a ball through a hoop to score points against five other straight men.
4. This is how it’s worked for literally decades.
5. It’s important to defend basketball from being redefined.
6. Because letting gay people play basketball is nothing less than an attack on traditional basketball.
7. Our children deserve to be raised in a world where they aren’t taught gay basketball in schools.
8. And think about it, if we let gay people play basketball, what’s to stop dogs from playing basketball?
9. So please support traditional basketball. Thank you.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌