1. NBA veteran Jason Collins told Sports Illustrated he was gay in article published Monday. This is very dangerous.
2. Letting gay people play basketball goes against 122 years of basketball tradition.
3. Basketball has always been defined as five straight men trying to shoot a ball through a hoop to score points against five other straight men.
4. This is how it’s worked for literally decades.
5. It’s important to defend basketball from being redefined.
6. Because letting gay people play basketball is nothing less than an attack on traditional basketball.
7. Our children deserve to be raised in a world where they aren’t taught gay basketball in schools.
8. And think about it, if we let gay people play basketball, what’s to stop dogs from playing basketball?
9. So please support traditional basketball. Thank you.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩