1. Mayor Michael Bloomberg was there.
Mayor Bloomberg about to kick off the Pride Parade.
2. And so was Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo singing along with “Empire State of Mind.” @nycpride
3. And Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I was the first senator to march in this parade, but I won’t be the last!” @NYCPride
5. (It was a rainbow dog.)
7. And these people wearing Golden Girls.
8. And this man in a giant cat mask.
11. And dresses.
These guys were my favorite.
14. She was the grand marshall.
16. And it was probably the best Pride ever.
17. The end.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.