1. Mayor Michael Bloomberg was there.
Mayor Bloomberg about to kick off the Pride Parade.
2. And so was Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo singing along with “Empire State of Mind.” @nycpride
3. And Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I was the first senator to march in this parade, but I won’t be the last!” @NYCPride
5. (It was a rainbow dog.)
7. And these people wearing Golden Girls.
8. And this man in a giant cat mask.
11. And dresses.
These guys were my favorite.
14. She was the grand marshall.
16. And it was probably the best Pride ever.
17. The end.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.