1. The zebra crosswalk outside the Russian embassy in Stockholm has been painted rainbow colors.
2. The embassy was the site of a demonstration two weeks ago during Stockholm’s Pride festival to protest Russia for its legislation that criminalizes “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations.”
3. Around 200 protesters were outside the embassy for the demonstration, which was held August 1.
4. Law enforcement was called to the protests after several topless woman hopped the fence. One woman held a sign reading “homosexual propaganda on Russian ground.”
5. The women were released after confessing to trespassing.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌