1. The zebra crosswalk outside the Russian embassy in Stockholm has been painted rainbow colors.
2. The embassy was the site of a demonstration two weeks ago during Stockholm’s Pride festival to protest Russia for its legislation that criminalizes “propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations.”
3. Around 200 protesters were outside the embassy for the demonstration, which was held August 1.
4. Law enforcement was called to the protests after several topless woman hopped the fence. One woman held a sign reading “homosexual propaganda on Russian ground.”
5. The women were released after confessing to trespassing.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning. The number of injuries remains unclear.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.