1. A group of demonstrators gathered near Moscow’s city hall Saturday to rally for gay rights.
2. Police said more than 30 were arrested because the rally was unsanctioned.
3. Gay rallies and parades are frequently banned in Russia.
4. The Kremlin is currently considering a bill that would ban the “propaganda of homosexuality.”
5. Police said opponents of the gay rally were also among the arrested.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸