1. A group of demonstrators gathered near Moscow’s city hall Saturday to rally for gay rights.
2. Police said more than 30 were arrested because the rally was unsanctioned.
3. Gay rallies and parades are frequently banned in Russia.
4. The Kremlin is currently considering a bill that would ban the “propaganda of homosexuality.”
5. Police said opponents of the gay rally were also among the arrested.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯