1. A group of demonstrators gathered near Moscow’s city hall Saturday to rally for gay rights.
2. Police said more than 30 were arrested because the rally was unsanctioned.
3. Gay rallies and parades are frequently banned in Russia.
4. The Kremlin is currently considering a bill that would ban the “propaganda of homosexuality.”
5. Police said opponents of the gay rally were also among the arrested.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.