1. A protestor ran onto the court during the French Open Sunday.
3. He was wearing a mask, holding a flare and had the words “kids right” written on his stomach in English.
4. According to Getty/AFP, the man was an anti-gay protestor.
8. The protestor ran on as Spain’s Rafael Nadal played against David Ferrer in the final.
9. Security was able to remove the man.
10. There were also other anti-gay protestors in the stands.
11. They held a sign that read “France tramples on children’s rights” in English
12. A security officer puts out a fire after the protestor ran out onto the court.
13. Additional demonstrators also held a sign calling for the resignation of French President Francois Hollande.
Security guy tells me that this was a protestor, was saying “France doesn’t respect child rights.” (Lost in translation factor: high)
15. Here’s video of the incident.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.