1. Lesson 1: Don’t give up on your dreams.
2. Lesson 2: Realize you’re more self conscious about things than you ought to be.
3. Lesson 3: Give everything your best effort.
4. Lesson 4: Be diligent.
5. Lesson 5: Pay no heed to your haters.
6. Lesson 6: Don’t try to be like everyone else.
7. Lesson 7: You do you.
8. Lesson 8: Live in the moment.
9. Lesson 9: Be true to yourself.
10. Lesson 10: Don’t compare yourself to other people.
11. Lesson 11: Be patient.
12. Lesson 12: Realize that everything’s going to be OK.
13. Lesson 13: So just chill.
14. Lesson 14: And everything will work out just fine.
15. Thank you, Jimmy Eat World, for all you taught us.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.