1. If you have a Samsung phone and like Jay-Z, you’re in luck.
2. Samsung announced it’s giving away a million copies of Jay-Z’s upcoming album Magna Carta Holy Grail to people with Samsung Galaxy smartphones for free.
3. You just have to download an app and then you can get the album three whole days before everyone else.
4. This is a big deal because albums that sell a million copies are platinum albums.
5. But Nielsen SoundScan and Billboard haven’t said if they’re going to count these sales since people are actually just getting it for free.
6. But Jay-Z probably doesn’t care.
8. $5 per album times 1 million is $5 million.
9. But, guys, it’s not about the money.
10. Jay-Z only makes endorsements of products he really likes and uses and believes in.
11. Like Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- The Oakland warehouse where 36 people were killed last week may have never been subject to a fire inspection — a yearly requirement.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌