1. If you have a Samsung phone and like Jay-Z, you’re in luck.
2. Samsung announced it’s giving away a million copies of Jay-Z’s upcoming album Magna Carta Holy Grail to people with Samsung Galaxy smartphones for free.
3. You just have to download an app and then you can get the album three whole days before everyone else.
4. This is a big deal because albums that sell a million copies are platinum albums.
5. But Nielsen SoundScan and Billboard haven’t said if they’re going to count these sales since people are actually just getting it for free.
6. But Jay-Z probably doesn’t care.
8. $5 per album times 1 million is $5 million.
9. But, guys, it’s not about the money.
10. Jay-Z only makes endorsements of products he really likes and uses and believes in.
11. Like Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.