1. If you have a Samsung phone and like Jay-Z, you’re in luck.
2. Samsung announced it’s giving away a million copies of Jay-Z’s upcoming album Magna Carta Holy Grail to people with Samsung Galaxy smartphones for free.
3. You just have to download an app and then you can get the album three whole days before everyone else.
4. This is a big deal because albums that sell a million copies are platinum albums.
5. But Nielsen SoundScan and Billboard haven’t said if they’re going to count these sales since people are actually just getting it for free.
6. But Jay-Z probably doesn’t care.
8. $5 per album times 1 million is $5 million.
9. But, guys, it’s not about the money.
10. Jay-Z only makes endorsements of products he really likes and uses and believes in.
11. Like Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.