1. If you have a Samsung phone and like Jay-Z, you’re in luck.
2. Samsung announced it’s giving away a million copies of Jay-Z’s upcoming album Magna Carta Holy Grail to people with Samsung Galaxy smartphones for free.
3. You just have to download an app and then you can get the album three whole days before everyone else.
4. This is a big deal because albums that sell a million copies are platinum albums.
5. But Nielsen SoundScan and Billboard haven’t said if they’re going to count these sales since people are actually just getting it for free.
6. But Jay-Z probably doesn’t care.
8. $5 per album times 1 million is $5 million.
9. But, guys, it’s not about the money.
10. Jay-Z only makes endorsements of products he really likes and uses and believes in.
11. Like Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳