1. Your hair gets really thick during pregnancy...
2. ...and then falls out in clumps three to six months postpartum.
3. Morning sickness can last the entire pregnancy.
4. You cry a lot.
5. You'll feel stabbing pains in your abdomen.
6. Pregnancy cravings actually serve a purpose.
7. Your feet get bigger.
8. Feeling the baby move is amazingly awesome...and also can hurt.
9. Everyone will have an opinion about how you raise your baby...
10. ...and none of their opinions matter (except your co-parent's).
11. You might poop on the table during child birth...
12. ...but you won't care.
13. Postpartum bleeding can last four to six weeks after delivery.
14. Post-cesarean section gas pains can be as painful as labor.
15. You won't care who sees you naked.
16. You might not get that that "burst of love" the moment you meet your baby.
17. Breastfeeding can be really hard.
18. The breast vs. bottle debate brings out the worst in people.
19. You'll have contractions when you breastfeed...
20. ...and they get stronger with each pregnancy.
21. Nobody knows what they're doing.
Thumbnail photo by Creative Portraits.