1 can HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash
1 pound pizza dough
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 whole eggs
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chives
2 tablespoons parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F/220˚C.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corned beef hash and onions. Stir occasionally until crispy and browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface and transfer to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly across the dough.
5. Spoon HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash evenly over the cheese layer.
6. Carefully crack the whole eggs (not too close together) across the surface of the pizza.
7. Season with black pepper.
8. Bake in preheated oven 12–15 minutes until crust is crispy and egg whites are set.
9. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chives.
10. Serve immediately.